IM NOT SLICK

Oh, you really thought that it was over? Didn't you? Oh, you fool. You idiot. You truly believed that I'd let you have time to regain all those braincells you lost? Nope. ARE YA READY KIDS?

Skeppy woke up to a loud thud in the garage. He got up slowly, displeased with the fact that he wasn't still asleep. He only groaned, and walked steadily towards it.

"What happened last night?" Skeppy pondered out loud, regaining more thought. He remembered vividly, something about tomatoes. When he thought about it deeper, he decided it must've been a fever dream. Snapping back to reality, he listened as the door to the garage creaked, slowly opening. Skeppy grew more and more impatient. "Can't this thing open any slower?"

Then the door stopped. It was jammed. Skeppy felt a wave of regret, but decided to roll with it, and attempted to squeeze himself underneath the door. Considering how short he was, his attempt was beyond successful. Inside, there was nothing unusual to him. Except for a small detail, a bucket of red paint, spilt all over the floor. He was anything but stoked. Walking towards the mess, he couldn't help but notice a familiar smell...

"Wait, is this tomato paste?"

He picked up the can, reading the label. It really was. He marveled at how stupid it was. Why'd he even leave a huge can of tomato paste in his garage anyway? It was definitely more of a kitchen item. Skeppy felt another shock of realization, when he looked around at his grand garage.

He didn't even have a garage.

He looked out into the exit of the area. It was no longer the outside of a beautiful house, rather a dark everlasting void. He attempted to dash for any other exit, but realized he was unable to move a muscle. Inevitably, he found himself being engulfed by the same gloom he was paralyzed by. Skeppy waited for hours inside of the shadowy realm, horrified, until suddenly, a beacon of light bloomed in front of him. It was... Horrifying.

"A6d?"

"GEPPPYYY, WAKE UP! YouR so hard to wake up SUMTIMESSS," skepy heard Bad's voice from the kitchen. "And, Jeezoz u snore so loud, I MADE some spaghetti tho!"

"bad?" Skeppy yelled out, grumpy. "what is spaghetei?!"

"SKEPPPYYYY, its a FOOD! eat it!!" bbh laughed. "Please i spent so long :("

"Fine baaddd," skeppy sighed. looking down at his plate, he noticed how the tomato sauce appeared as though it were slightly glowing. He stared, concerned.

"Something wrong, geppy?!" Bad asked. "also some demons got outa the portal i forgot to close LOL wanna fix that?"

"Bad, something's wrong," Skeppy exclaimed.

Bad tilted his head. "Wha?? GEPPYY!!! we gottta restore the ballanceee!!! Cmon gepppyyy!!!"

"I don't know," Skeppy spoke grimly. "nevermind.."

"What?!," Bad said.

"heheehe!! im just kiden arohn!! lets go!!" skeppy smiled

"cmon skepey!!!" Bad said, grabbing his arm. "yesss!! epic!"

They travelled down to the ritual room, readey for another funny adveneture!!!