CRYIN MORE THAN JEF

"Well where do we go?" Skeppy asked Bad. Bad shrugged in response, unsure as well.

"Before I was here, I was at a hotel reading DNF fanfics with Quackity and Ant..." Velvet explained to the happy duo. "So maybe we should go to that hotel? Since they probably stayed put! I think!"

"Sure, but there's one problem," Bad told Velvet. "We don't even know what direction you came from... How are we gonna find it?"

"We can just look around! Plus it gives you and Skeppy plenty of time to 🏳️‍🌈 interact 🏳️‍🌈 ;)"

"Ugh, you muffin!" Bad groaned at Velvet's remark (he homophobic confirmed??). "Whatever... Let's go!" The gamers began to walk to the nearest hotel, deja vu, wait that's not how deja vu works, who fucking cares, omg.

"i dont wannna walk," Skeppy Jr whined. Skeppy sighed, and picked him up.

"Kid, listen, I get it, but nobody wants to carry you around the entire time-"

"WAaajsmKjAAAAHAAHHSAAAANSBSBA," Skeppy Jr cried. This caused Skeppy extreme distress, obviously, and he had to fight every urge not to drop kick that bitch to the moon. "WAHAHAAAAAAJAAKAAAAALAAAHSBAAAAAAA8282:&aajajaaA"

"OH MY GOD KID, CAN YOU SHUT UP?!" Skeppy snapped, and yelled at Skeppy Jr. Baby diamond boi cried even more. "DUUUUDE STOP IT!!!"

"SKEPPY!" Bad shrieked, grabbing Skeppy Jr from Skeppy. "That's not how you treat a child! HE'S ONLY 4! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!"

"Okay, sorry bad," Skeppy sighed.

Bad was not satisfied with such a puny reply (fuck this word choice man LMAO). "APOLOGIZE TO SKEPPY JR! Not me!"

"...Fine," Skeppy groaned. "I'm sorry, Skeppy Jr."

"Do do do do," Dream said out of nowhere. "Skeppy Jr what your political opinion?"

"I love crack!" Skeppy Jr smiled. Bad gasped.

"SKEPPY, DID YOU TEACH HIM TO SAY THAT?!" Bad looked like he was about to kick Skeppy's ass. "OH MY GOSH, YOU LITTLE MUFFIN-"

"NONO I DIDNT TEAACH HIM SHIT- I MEAN ANYTHING!" Skeppy was bombarded by all of Bad's languages. "IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!"

" L A N G U A G E ! ! ! !" Bad screamed, not noticing Skeppy Jr was literally walking away. "WAIT NO! SKEPPY JR!" Bad ran after the lil diamond dude, cuz he's a good parent. Skeppy and Velvet ran as well.

"La la la la la la la pffft buh buh de fffff la la la la," Skeppy Jr spoke in diamond block, as he waltzed into a strange building. They all stopped cuz building spooky.

"WHAT IS HE EVEN SAYING?!?!" Dream asked.

"Not important," Skeppy shut down immediately, running straight into the building behind Skeppy Jr.

"WAIT WE DONT KNOW IF ITS SAFE!!! SKEPPPYY!!" Bad safely slammed through the window, shattering the glass as he went in. "OWWW THSTS SO FLIPPING PAINFUL NOOOO"

"Bad Are you okay?!" Skeppy forgot about Skeppy Jr immediately, going to Bad to check him out. "Bad!!"

"Im Fine geppy," Bad coughed (he wasn't actualy fine lol). "Is Skeppy Jr okay?!"

"I think so?" Skeppy looked back, and saw Skeppy Jr on top of a counter. "He looks fine?"

"Crack is so nice!" Skeppy Jr danced around.

"Skeppy Jr! That's language!" Bad explained as he got up. "I don't know where you learned that... But don't say that!"

"WHAT," Flamingo bruhed as the lil dude kept dancing. Flamingo was the poor dude who had to be the receptionist of the location. Lol.