Sweetest scent

Angel scoffed "I actually really like it okay? That's all that matters." Angel stood up and gathered his belongings. Charlie stood up to apologize for saying it smelled strange, but Angel walked out before she could.

Angel walked down to the bar and sat. Husk looked at Angel and snickered, "you did something to Alastor?"

Angel looked perplexed for a moment before shaking his head "No? What exactly do you mean?"

Husk snickered and shrugged, looking away from him. "Nothin' more than a question.... But I guess he should ask you that, huh?"
___-___-___-

Alastor was relaxing in the office, finishing up the last of the papers when he came to a halt because a soft, but lingering sweetness filled his senses.

"Angel, my dear?" Alastor looked around the room, but there was no one there. It's unusual for him to smell Angel when he's not close... But... Alastor inhaled Angel's soft scent once more.

'It's Angel, without a doubt... But it goes so much deeper.'
Alastor stood up, then noticed his tail fluttering beneath his coat... 'Unusual..' When Alastor felt his stomach gurgle, he thought to himself, 'hungry? But I already ate him before he left.'

Alastor smirked, finding it amusing that he was hungry again. Alastor then strutted quickly to the bar, following the scent trail. The soft scent was at its strongest now, and Alastor had to gulp to keep from drooling.

He didn't realize how hungry he was until he saw his viande talk. Looking across his body... 'Seems like he's getting to a good enough weight to eat more than just his shoulders now.'

Alastor began a quick pace up to the bar.

"Hello, my wonderful friends!" Alastor spoke up, his hands unconsciously resting on both sides of Angel's shoulders. Alastor couldn't stop smelling his lovely Cheri's sweet scent.

Angel tried to keep his cool by giggling a little. "Hello, Alastor!" "New perfume?" Alastor hummed, his grip on Angel tightening.

"Yea, Molly showed me a new scent I like, so I wore a little, and I like the scent," Angel nodded.
Husk laughed at the two. "Get yourself a room, you fucking weirdos."

Angel flushed even more. "I'm not doing anything! I'm having a polite conversation with Smiles, isn't that right?"
Still sniffing, Alastor nodded.

Husk sighed and rolled his eyes. "Alastor, please don't start what you're about to do; I really don't want to see what you'll do."

"I have no idea what you're talking about, dear friend!" Alastor laughed, his gaze fixed on Husker.

Husker coughed slightly as he met Alastor's sudden cold stare. "Could you please leave my fucking bar?"

Angel stood up and growled.

"Everyone is such a fucking jerk today!"

Alastor made no attempt to hide the fact that he was following Angel. Angel felt his heart skip a beat or two when he noticed Alastor following him. Alastor smiled a cheerful grin.

"You have a pleasant aroma, Mon Ange."

Angel laughed and nodded, "I didn't realize you'd like it so much, I might do it more often!"

Alastor grabbed Angel and dragged her into the shadows, but he didn't warp anywhere.

Angel couldn't see anything but Alastor's intense eyes and his voice, which was all around him , whispering of various voices echoing in the void.

"I can't wait to feast on your beautiful flesh, Mon cheri~" Alastor cooed. Angel yelped as he felt himself shift and move in the darkness.

'WHAT THE FUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK'

Angel shifted in order to get away from the radio demon, but he felt himself being pulled and ice tendrils wrapping around his body.

'Am I getting eaten, or about to have sex, because right now it feels like a fifty-'

Angel's thought was cut off by a sharp pain in his inner thigh.

'Fuck way too close to my fucking dick Alastor!!!'