Hung over

Alastor woke up with a bad headache and a temperature spike. He sat up, wiping sweat from his forehead and tried to take a big deep breath.

Alastor started tugging on the collar of his shirt, flapping it to bring his temperature down. 'Damn my body'
Alastor thought as you got up to go into the bathroom. He closed the door and made a rag appear in his hands.

He turned on some cold water and rung his rag through it. Once he get done with that, he sat on the floor and pressed the cold rag on the crook of his neck, a relief of cold helping him.

Al could hear Angel waking up, and started taking louder; trying to find him. He sighed loudly and made his presence known to Angel, annoyed by this behavior. After a few minutes, Angel knocked on the bathroom door

"Cervo? You good? "

"Yes I'm alright, you can open the door if you so choose to"

Alastor watched as the door opened and Angel peaked in and opened it all the way, stepping in.

Angel looked at Alastor baffled and asked "are you sure you're good? You seem-"

Angel was scanning Alastor as he talked, trying to figure out what the hell Al's doing. Once he noticed the wet spot on Alastor's open button up, Angel's face went pink and he shook his head quickly

"I'm not 'good' I'm over heating heavily. "

Angel nodded and sat down "why don't you-? "Because I don't want to"

Angel glarred at Al, who wasn't looking at him... He wasn't looking at anything really. Angel took a deep breath to try not to let Alastor's stubborness get to him.

"Anyway I can help? "

Alastor shrugged, not really knowing how to feel about Angel being near him at this vulnerable state he was in. Angel huffed "why don't you take a cold bath-" I don't like water, remember? "

Angel growled "you're using water right now! " it's different, I'm not submerged in it"

Angel sighed loudly "then what? You want a cold shower? "

Alastor looked at Angel confused "what's a shower? Like rain shower? "

Angel's eyes went big and he smiled really big. "It's really cool actually!!! It's a modern gadget! It's like controlled rain that can go in your hands! "

Alastor looked baffled as Angel got up and went into the bath tub. "This tub has one! "

Alastor stood up as well, curiously watching Angel mess with the gadget over the tub. Alastor took a step back and continued watching as Angel showed him the 'gadget'. The holes facing him.

"This is a shower head"

Alastor nodded and Angel put it facing the bottom of the tub as he messed with the tub nobs, turning on the water. Alastor watched, his nerves getting a little agitated by the running water; but his eyes went wide when Angel pulled the middle nob and water stopped coming from the faucet and instead came out of the shower head.

"Isn't that so cool tho?! It's like magic!"

Alastor stepped closer as Angel pulled the shower head up more and showed the shower head, showering water onto the floor of the tub.

"That is definitely a fancy gadget"

"If you can handle hard rain, you can probably handle this".

Alastor stuck his hand under it and immediately pulled it away " why is it so hot?"

Angel felt the water and turned the red dial all the way to one side then felt it and immediately pulled his hand away. "Yea that's cold alright"

Angel immediately got out of the tub and pulled Alastor to come closer. "Hold this while pointing it at your hand, you'll cool off right away! "

Angel then walked out, keeping the door open while he gets ready to go back to the club the party is taking place at.