Slippers

He could feel his entire body wanting to run, but he was stuck in place. He felt one of his feet slide across the floor, as if it were on ice.

A mysterious force pushed open the door, revealing his manor's mudroom.

'Freaky....'

Angel couldn't stop himself now... He had to go inside.

The fear in his chest vanished as Angel walked in.... It was nice; because of being in constant fear when Alastor was around,wasn't relaxing. He came to a halt when he noticed the empty coat rack...

'Doesn't Alastor always take his coat off?'

Angel wasn't bothered by the prospect of him not being here.

'He's most likely out.'

Angel looked at the shoe rack, wanting to take off his boots and put them there, but his insecurity was making it difficult. Angel quipped.

"Can you make sure Alastor doesn't kick me out of the room while I grab slippers from my closet?" ᴼᵘ ᵖᵃ ᵈʷᵉ ᵃˡᵉ, ᵐʷᵉⁿ ᵖʳᵃˡ ᵖʳᵃⁿ ˢᵒᵘˡʸᵉ ˡᵃᵏᵃʸ ᵒᵘ "

Angel dust appeared baffled as the Shadow faded back into the shadows.

"Could you please speak in English? I don't understand you! "

Angel stood there, wanting and not wanting to leave the manor.

Angel sighed, frustrated by his indecision. Angel heard a soft hissy purr and saw his own slippers emerge from the shadows.

Angel blushed as he smiled.

"Aww, you went out of your way to get them for me? That's phenomenal."

Angel then heard the door close but paid no attention as he took off his shoes but left his thigh highs on because he didn't want to see his own beans. Angel then put on his slippers and placed his shoes on the shoe rack.

He then entered another part of the manor; it wasn't particularly bright, but it wasn't dark either. The light had a reddish tinge to it, making the black walls and dark oak stand out even more.

Angel became aware of the radios dotted about the manor.

He was strolling around, taking in all of Alastor's artwork on his wall.... It was all him, or his mom while living.
Angel gave a dark chuckle.

"He is unquestionably self-absorbed."

The shadow let out a hissy gurgle that sounded like a cross between a laugh and a growl. Which would normally cause Angel to panic... But it didn't... did it?

Angel turned to face the Shadow.

"What is Alastor's motivation for having me here? Isn't it obvious that he does? He usually keeps his door locked."

Angel grumbled, not understanding what Alastor was up to, or anything about him.

"I need to get to bed as soon as possible, which means I need to-"

Angel yelped as he felt a tentacle wrap around his ankle, the shadow drawing closer and hissing loudly.

"ᴼᵘ ᵖᵃ ᵈʷᵉ ᵃˡᵉ.  ᴬˡᵃˢᵗᵒʳ ᵖᵃ ᵛˡᵉ ᵒᵘ ᵏᶦᵗᵉ."

Angel heard Alastor's name and his eyes widened

"Alastor what? "

The shadow murmured, irritated by the communication. Angel was dragged to a seated position by the tentacles.

The shadow began hissing out letters.

A.... L... A....

Angel soon realized he was spelling something.

Angel returned the letters to him. Recognizing what he is saying

'Alastor wants me? '

Angel scoffed and blushed profusely.

"He wants my flesh, don't say anything else."

Shadow grinned as he congratulated himself on a successful communication.

He began spelling something else, but he was now writing it in the shadows.

-卄乇   山卂几ㄒ丂   ㄚㄖㄩ   卄乇尺乇 ,   山卄卂ㄒ   ᗪㄖ   ㄚㄖㄩ   几乇乇ᗪ  
千ㄖ尺   丂ㄥ乇乇卩?-

Angel blushed a little more as he read the chicken scratch.

"Um, okay."

Angel trembled over his words, perplexed by his shyness.