Shopping spree

After a few days, Angel was finally able to go on his usual shopping spree with his sister and Cherri. Molly drew them both into her favorite perfume shop.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? I'm sure you'd enjoy it!"

Angel and Cherri eventually gave in and accompanied her inside the store. Angel had never been a fan of perfume, and the chemicals were giving Cherri a headache. Cherri quickly shifted and settled into the doorway.

Angel laughed at Cherri, then went deeper into the room to take a look around. Molly grabbed Angel as he was looking around the scents.

"Angel, I found a fragrance you'd adore!"Oh? Let me smell it! "

Angel sprayed it on his wrist; it was sweet and musky. Overall, very nice.
"Holy shit, it smells really nice!What is its name?" Oh, it's -Cerf plein d'amour-...Do you know what that means?"

Angel shook his head, grabbing it, and looking around for an English or Italian... But it was only in French, despite the fact that he noticed a warning mark on it, 'What the fuck?'

Angel tried everything he could to read it, but he couldn't.

"Can you tell me why there's a fucking warning on it?"

Are you certain that's a warning sign? "I heard the French do warning signs in a different way."

Angel gave a nod. "It definitely smells lovely..." Then go for it! If you do not, I will j-"

Angel turned away as Molly reached for the bottle, keeping it from her. "No, it's all mine!" Molly laughed at Angel and went off to get some more perfume.Angel purchased a couple extra scents before taking a breather outside.

"You bought something?" snickered Cherri."Yeah, only a few," angel said with a smile. cherri nodded a little more.

"How do they look?"

Angel took out three bottles and showed them to her. She starts looking through them, then comes to a halt at the French label, dumbfounded.

"What the fuck is this?"

Angel shrugged, "seems to be a perfume, I like the smell of it, so I got it." "That Radio guy could probably tell you what it is," Cherri joked.

Angel laughed, "I trust Molly enough not to poison me; I don't need to know what it says to know it's a perfume."

Cherri laughed even louder. "understandable, you want to relax in the car until she's finished?" "I absolutely do"

Molly came out an hour later with 5 bags full of Perfume.

"Sorry for the delay; they were selling some of my favorite scents."

Angel and Cherri both snickered at Molly's hand full. "Come one then, let's get the ball rolling again," Angel said as he ushered her over. Molly nodded and followed them as they continued to shop.

They all had hands full of different things by the end of everything: clothes, perfume, makeup, shoes, and more.

- - -

When Cherri's call parked in front of the hotel, Angel jumped out, grabbed his bags, and made his way inside, saying, "See you all later babes!"

Angel strolled into the lobby, happy to be there. When he saw Charlie, he yelped. "Oh, Charlie, you popped up out of nowhere."

"I'm sorry about that Angel... Um... What is all that? "My bags? I just got them."What did you get?" Charlie asked, nodding. "Would you like to see it?" "Yes, please!"

Charlie led Angel into her office. Charlie assisted Angel in placing all of the bags as he sat down.Angel then began showing Charlie everything he had gotten, and after almost everything had been shown, he pulled out the perfumes and let the ladies who had accumulate inside smell them, except for the French one.

The fragrances were well-liked by the ladies. "What is that one?" Niffty inquired, pointing to the one still in the bag. "Oh? Yeah that's a French one; I'm not sure what it says, but I don't feel like asking someone to look it up for me; do you want to smell it?"

Nifft nodded, and Angel sprayed it again on one of his wrist, allowing her to smell it.

"Oh? I'm not sure how I feel about it " Niffty mumbled,covering her nose. Charlie and Vaggie both covered their noses, saying, "it smells strange."