Unkempt manor

Angel's eyebrows furrowed in anger and stomped off, to try to find Niffty. "Hey Niff-" Hey Angel! Do you know what's up with Alastor? "

Angel snickered a little "It's actually why I came over here, I don't think he's feeling well. I normally go in to visit him, but he's not letting anyone in the room... So so you know where his manor is? "

Niffty's concerned expression turned a slight edge. "I can't tell you where it is... Buuut it isn't in his territory-"wait he has territory? "

Niffty's playful smile came back "of course! Tho it isn't in any cities. I think it shows up on any map. "

Angel nodded, happy to get a lead "thank god, thanks Niffty, your a big help. "Niffty gave a wave to Angel and went back to cleaning the dining room.

As Angel walked to his room, he pulled out his phone and went to -HLmaps- and searched the pride ring for Alastor's territory. It was quite small and was far from any cities 'this is gonna be fun'

Angel called up Ivy "Yo Ivy, can I have a lift to Al's territory... I'm trying to break into his manor"

"Oh? Why is that? "Because he's ignoring me and I'm afraid he's gonna starve to death"

You could hear Ivy laugh through the phone and Angel sighed "Can you just fucking help me? "

"Of course bestie, but why no get Cherrie?" It's because she'll want to check on him with me... And I don't know what the fuck he's gonna do"

"Buuut he can't kill you, so you're chill with going in? " pretty much... Yea"

"Get ready, I'll pick you up in three hours"

"Thanks bestie"

Angel got off the phone and packed a backpack and at the end of the third hour, Ivy was waiting outside with her own clothes pack in the back.Angel got in while no one was watching him and they drove away.

No one suspected anything. They all are used to him dipping in and out all of the time, so they didn't think about it. It took another 3 days of driving for them to finally reach the territory, and another day of just searching in it.

They finally found the manor, which looked unkempt... Which wasn't... Right... Ivy was getting goosebumps with just the energy from the area.
"You sure th-" I know it is... You can leave now"

Ivy drove off and Ble appeared "not you again, fuck off. "

Angel started walking to the manor, Ble grabbed his arm, a loud whine coming from Ble. "Stop it!! I'm worried about him!!!! You know you are to!! Just let me check!! "

Ble shook his head "then don't fucking stop me" Angel snarled, ripping out of Ble's grip and started walking up to it. The close he got, the more his fur stood on edge and a cold chill staying on the base of his spine.

Angel started looking around, trying to find a way in that was easiest to get in. Ble whimpered and whined a hiss, tho Angel didn't care enough to try to figure out if he said anything.

"If you're gonna stay, then help me, if not, fucking leave! "

Angel snapped a glare at Ble, who shrank a little... A small whimper coming from Ble as he slowly went into the shadows. Angel went back to pacing. And tried the front door and all the windows.'locked... Of course'

Angel found a window that was already cracked some, which he felt a painful chill go up his back. The chill made him loose his breath for a second before he regained his courage to continue.

Angel took a step back, gauging the shot, before kicking the glass in. He then crawled in, his skirt and shirt getting torn and small cuts covering his body. That wasn't covered.

'I'm in'