Chapter 2(editing)

Jonathan went to meet his father Adam in his office.

Knock knock...

Jonathan knocked.

" Come in" the person behind the door replied.

Jonathan entered and  saw that his father Adam was busy typing in his laptop.

Adam Jameson, director of Jameson enterprise. At the age of 54, Adam is quite a charming man. He looks like an older version of Jonathan. He doesn't  look like he is an old man. He looks quiet younger and handsome actually.

"Hey dad. How are you?" Jonathan greeted his father.

"Hey son!! I am absolutely fine. Never been better. Did you hear about what your granny has asked you to do ?"

Seeing Jonathan'r angry face. He cintinued.

"Well. Of course you have.If you haven't you wouldn't be here with that face." Adam replied with twinkle in his eyes.

"Dad. You knew this would happen. You are also behind this. Aren't you? You, mom, and granny laid a trap for me to settle down. How could you?" Jonathan said fumed with anger in his voice.

"Ofcourse I knew. It's better to come home to your only wife than taking one girl every night to your condo. Son it's time for you to settle."

"But dad. At this age?"

"Son, you are getting older.. Me and your mother is getting older. We are not getting any younger. At least we want to have grandkids before we reach our 60s. And your granny is dying. She just wants to see you settle down before she dies. Can't you grant a dying old woman's wish?"Adam replied with pity in his eyes.

"But dad I don't wanna settle so early. I've got so many plans for my future."

"Yes. And getting married plays a crucial part in the future plan"

"There's no use in talking to you. Am leaving". Jonathan left his father's office by shutting the door with a loud bang.

Jonathan kept on driving and driving without any knowledge of where he is driving. He lost the track of time too. Suddenly his phone rang. When he was about to receive his call, a kid came in front of his car. Because of that he lost his balance and hit a tree.

After few hours. In a hospital.

Jonathan woke up in a hospital. He tried to get up but was held behind by someone. 'Where am I? Did I die?' Jonathan wondered..

As if reading his thoughts a small woman answered his question
"you are in a hospital. You were in an accident. You shouldn't get up. Take rest. I will call the doctor."
Jonathan knew it was a nurse.

After few minutes, the doctor entered  "Hello Mr.Jameson. How are you feeling now?" The doctor greeted with a big smile on her face.
When Jonathan was about to reply, he stopped. He was struck by the doctor's beauty. The doctor was blonde with grey-blue eyes and a small nose with sexy lips and the looks, the looks can take any man's breathe away. He saw the name tag and found out her name was  Eve Summers. His Eve . That sounded so right. Wow!!  From where did that  come from? Jonathan thought.

"Hello. Mr. Jameson. I am talking to you." Eve said again.

This time Jonathan replied "oh yes Dr.Summers I am absolutely fine. Never been better."

'I think I've found my bride.' Jonathan thought with a big grin on his face.