Chapter 4 (editing)

Sam was enjoying his nice and cold beer in Ducky's bar who is only two blocks away from his office in peace. No one to disturb his peace.
Ring Ring..
His phone rang.
He scowled and cursed to whoever is calling him to disturb his peace. But seeing the caller ID his expression changed and instead Sam's worried face took place.
He answered. But before he could reply Jonathan started speaking
"Hey Sam. I think I just found the right girl. Can you pick me up from NYC hospital?".
"What man!! I have been trying to call your for last 3 hours. What the hell happeneda to you? What do you mean 'pick me up from NYC hospital?' Why are you in NYC hospital in the first place? And you found the right girl? What is that supposed to mean? Spill everything." Sam barked at him with questions.
"Look I will tell you everything man as soon as you get here. Come and pick me up in an hour. I will be  waiting in the lobby."  Jonathan replied and hung up his phone leaving confused Sam on the other end of the phone.
'Well this day can't  even get any better.' Sam huffed and finished his beer in one gulp. He paid the bartender and left the bar to pick his bestie Jonathan up from the hospital.

1 hour later. After heavy traffic

Sam reached the hospital. He began searching for Jonathan. After 5 minutes of searching he found him in the lobby sitting..
"Hi Sam.. What took you so long? I have been waiting here for note than an hour. You are supposed to oock me up half an hour ago" Jonathan greeted him with his own questions.

"You were missing for few hours. I was worried sick about you. I came as fast as I can. And here you are bombarding me with questions. I should be the one asking you that. Now be a good bod and spill everything " Sam fired back.
"Okay okay. Hold your horses. I will tell you everything. But grab me something to eat. Am starving." Jonathan replied.

"Fine. Let's go to the diner I came across while coming to the hospital." Sam suggested.

With that they left.

After 2 hamburgers n 3 cups of coffee Jonathan completed his story. From the accident to meeting  Dr. Eve. Sam listened to his story keeping his mouth and his eyes wide open.

"So!! What do you think?" Jonathan asked.

" What do I think? Man. First you had an accident then you met a girl, to whom you want to marry by just meeting her once for only 5 minutes? You don't know anything about her besides her name. She could be a serial killer or a crazy psycho".

" Well she didn't look like a serial killer or a crazy psycho to me."
"No serial killer or a psycho looks like a serial killer or psycho in the beginning. And above that she is a doctor. She got a licence to kill."

"You are over reacting. Stop it will you? Just meet her once then draw a conclusion. If you don't like her I will never mention her again. And I bet you will like.. no wait you will love her. Her grey-blue eyes. Her blonde hair and small nose. And those sexy lips. I want to taste her delicious beautiful sexy lips".

"Dude. You've never talked about any girl like this before. You are surely a goner. What happened to the guy 'I will never marry'?"

"Everything has changed. Now I want to marry this girl. She is gonna be my future Mrs. Eve Jameson."

Sam blower a whistl. " Like I said. You are a goner. Let's go. I really want to meet this girl who made my best friend loose his consciousness".

By tipping a $100 bill, they left for the hospital to meet Eve.
Jonathan couldn't hide his excitement. He left with Sam whistling towards the hospital.