Chapter 15(editing)

In the restaurant...

"So how was your date last night? Did you kiss? Did you make out? Spill everything girl. Don't spare me the details." Curious Lydia asked Eve while sitting opposite to Eve.

"Lydia!! We just kissed. And nothing else. And it was the most romantic date I've ever been to. The lanterns hanging from the trees, a small table on the grass near the river. And the sound of the river flowing crashing the rocks oohhh Lydia it was a beautiful sight to see and finally the kiss.." mentioning about the kiss made Eve's cheeks a slight red.

Lydia was listening to her smiling. She was happy to see her best friend finally happy with a man after Joshua. She is sure that Jonathan has brought a light in her dark life. Just she was gonna reply to Eve, something caught her eye. More specifically someone familiar. Looking more closely, she was guaranteed that it was Jonathan with a red head.
Lydia frowned thinking that last night he went on a date with Eve and now he is already seeing someone. She decided of telling Eve.

"Eve" Lydia called her bringing her out if her reverie.

"Now Lydia. I told you everything. What else do you need to know?"

"No Eve. Look behind you. I think it's Jonathan with a red head." Eve turned and what she saw made her deeply upset. She felt a liitle bit of jealousy. It was indeed Jonathan with a red head clinging onto him holding his arms like they are a couple. Just as she was about to turn her head Jonathan spotted her and waved back at her. This made Eve confused and Lydia fury. The nerve of  him waving back at her best friend while he has come on a date with another woman. He is coming towards her which made her more fury. And finally they stopped at her table.

"Hello Eve. How are you? I am surprised to see you here." Jonathan greeted with a smile totally oblivious to the tension surrounding them.

"Yes. You would be surprised to see her here. You didn't think her to be here. Didn't you?" Lydia scoffed with a remark.

Jonathan got confused seeing Lydia furious and Eve upset.

The red head cleared her throat and spoke "Hello Eve. It's nice to finally meet you. I am Victoria, Jonathan's cousin. You can call me Tori by the way. Jonathan has told me so many things about you." Tori gestured her hand forward to shake Eve's hand smiling.

Hearing the word 'cousin', Eve and Lydia's face lit up. This cleared the  whole tension. Eve stood up from her seat took her hand and shook it returning her smile. Looking closely, she noticed that this red head is a goddess. Tall, flawless skin and the perfect body to be envied for.

"It's nice to meet you too. Jonathan told me about you. This is my friend Lydia." Eve featured her hand toward Lydia. " Please join us." Eve gestured her to seat with them. They happily obliged.

The seating arrangements turned out to be Tori sitting with Lydia and Jonathan with Eve sitting opposite to each other.

"Let's order first." Eve requested.
"Okay." They all responded in unison.

After few 20 minutes..

The restaurant was filled with their laughters.

"So finally my dear cousin Jonathan got whipped by a doctor. I must say I approve of you Eve." Victoria while eating her chicken raviolli which she ordered earlier.

Eve blushed a little. Seeing this Jonathan put his  hand on Eve's thigh making her gasp loudly.

"What's wrong Eve?" Jonathan asked with a smirk on his face knowing the reason what made her gasped?.

"Nothing. Everything's fine. I need to use the washroom. Please excuse me" Eve replied standing up and left for the washroom blushing.

Lydia and Victoria stared at them confused. They decided they should continue their conversation. Just as they were about to start their conversation, a girl screamed "Jonathan" making everyone in the restaurang turn their heads towards the girl.

The girl was covered with make ups and she was wearing a a tank top showing off her huge boobs which making all the boys to drool over her boobs and the skirt she was wearing could make everyone easily to see her panties. This clearly highlights that she was a 'bitch and a complete whore'. Victoria thought how does her cousin know such a whore type girl.

She came close to their table shashaying her hips as if she is the queen of the world. She came and stopped at their table. Jonathan raised his one eyebrow not recognising the woman standing before him.

"Excuse me ma'am. I am sorry but I am afraid I didn't recognise you." Jonathan apologised for not recognising her. He looked confused as he couldn't remember her.

"Oh Jonny dear. Stop joking around. It's me silly. Cassandra." She replied stupidly thinking that Jonathan was kidding.

"Who?" He asked again.

"Now now Jonny. Stop kidding, will ya? It's getting embarrassing and everyone is looking at us. Please move over so that I can sit here and join you guys." Cassandra tried to take the vacant seat which Eve left but couldn't as Jonathan was not moving clearly not allowing her to join them.

"No you can't seat here. That seat is taken by Jonathan's girlfriend." This time Victoria replied putting more emphasis on  the word 'girlfriend'.

"Girlfriend? I don't understand. Who is she? Where is she now? And does she know about the hot and passionate sex we had just few nights ago? " Cassandra asked seductively leaning towards him giving him full access to see her cleavage 

Jonathan turned his face not liking the view. Maybe few weeks ago he would've ogle her boobs but not today or ever.

"Listen Miss. You're totally embarrassing yourself so I kindly request you to leave this restaurant. My girlfriend will be here any moment and I don't wanna upset her."

"Really? I would really love to meet your girlfriend."

As on cue Eve arrived. Totally oblivious about who is standing next to her. Seeing her Jonathan felt so relief and happy.

"Eve? Is that you?" Eve turned to the person who just called her and instantly went pale. She wasn't expecting to meet the person standing before her  today or ever in the future. She thought she was dreaming as she pinched herself over and over but of no use. This is real. This is Cassandra standing before her smiling evilly.

"Hello Eve. Remember me?" Cassandra smirked looking at Eve's horror struck face.