Chapter 3(ediing)

Sam was pacing from one to place to another in his office. He has tried calling Jonathan for 15 times now and it has gone straight to voicemail. 'Where is he? Why is he not answering his phone?' Sam thought.

He was calling him to inform him about the girl he has searched for him. He has contacted one of his friend who is an assistant director in the Hollywood industries and has asked for his help in searching for a girl. The assistant director 'Lucas' has given him few contact numbers of struggling actresses. So Sam just needed to inform about this to his friend Jonathan. But it has been  an hour he has and not been able to reach Jonathan.
'Where could that bastard be?' Sam thought. With a heavy sigh he gave up and left his office to grab a beer.

Meanwhile. In NYC hospital...

" Well Mr. Jameson.  You're are completely fine. You just hit your head. I stitched it up for you. So far so good.Can I please check your eyes?" Dr. Summers asked Jonathan with a small torch on her hand. Jonathan nodded. Dr.Eve lit the torch and flash it on his eyes to see if he is having any concussions or will have any in the future.

"Well your are absolutely fine Mr. Jameson. You can leave anytime. You just have to sign the discharge papers which the nurse will give you. And as for your phone and your other items, you can acquire it from the reception. And as for your stitches, you can come next week and I will open it up for you." Jonathan kept on nodding. He was just listening her voice.Her angelic voice. Damn. Her voice sounds so sexy.I wonder how will it sound when she screams my name in bed. Whoa!! Hold that thought Jonathan. Whatever she was saying it went right over his head. But however he caught the last part about meeting next week which he will be happy to.
The doctor left. The nurse came in with the discharge papers shortly afterwards.

Jonathan asked the nurse "Who was she?"

The nurse replied " She was Dr. Eve Summers. One of the best doctor in NYC. Here are your discharge papers. Please sign here, here and here" pointing to the places where he has to sign."After that you can leave. You can collect your phone, wallet and other accessories from the reception." The nurse continued to say. After signing the papers, he collected himself and went to the reception to get his cell phone. He has to make a call to someone. And it can't wait. So he hurried off to the reception. It wasn't hard to find the way. So when he reached the reception, he once again met those familiar grey-blue eyes.

"Leaving already Mr Jameson?" Dr. Summers asked with a big smile. The smile which can take anyone's breathe away.

"Well yes. I need to be somewhere. I have come to take my possessions. I need to make a call." He replied stuttering.

What is happening? He has never stuttered in his entire life while talking to girls. Why is this happening now.

"Well I am glad you are absolutely fine. Well. See you soon." Dr Summers replied and left.

"See you soon." Jonathan repeated after Dr. Summers left.

"Well here are your possessions Mr Jameson" the reception said while giving him his possessions.

"Thanks." Jonathan replied.

He quickly took his phone and dialed his best friend's number.

"Hey Sam. I think I just found the right girl. Can you pick me up from NYC hospital?".