Prologue

"Mom, I don't wanna get married now. I am not ready to get settled. Please for god's sake convince Granny." Jonathan has been arguing with his mother over the phone.

"You do know it is impossible for anyone to manipulate her. She just wants to be great granny. I can't say 'no' to her.. You know her condition. The doctor only suggested us to keep her happy."

Jonathan's grand mother Samantha Jameson has been sick for quite a long time. Her condition is not so well. Although she is sick, she is quite a strong lady at her age of 75. And not to mention stubborn. Her only dying wish is to see her favorite grand kid Jonathan happily get married. And to have kids.

"But mother. You know damn well I am not into relationships and commitments. Girls who wants to be in relationship with me are just only gold digging whores. No one is to be trusted"

" Language Jonathan Adam Jameson. Is this what I taught you all these years? To go against us your family? So Jonathan let me get these clear to you. I give you two options. No1. Find yourself a suitable bride or no. 2 we will search for you a bride. Your choice. So hurry up.Good bye."

And then she hung up.

His mother Angie is devoted to his grandma. After his mother's family died in an accident, Samantha treated her as her own daughter. And at that time Angie was only in a relationship with his father Adam. They were the college sweethearts. They met in Princeton. Samantha accepted her just the moment she laid eyes on her. Who will not? His mother becomes everyone's favorite in a short time. And she was the most prettiest at her time in college.

As soon as his mother hung up he immediately pick up his phone and started calling someone. The other person on the other side picks up on the third ring.

"Hey Sam. Can you come to my office today? I am sort of in a mess. And I need your help. Let's have lunch together in my office." Johnson said over the phone.

"Wow!! since when did the great Jonathan need my help?" replied Sam.

"Just come to my office. It's an emergency." Jonathan barked at him.

"Okay. On my way." and he hung up.

Jonathan sighed heavily looking outside the window from his office the busy 'New York city.'