𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄| 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏...

↳ ❝𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀;❞

❝𝘽𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚
𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜.❞

𝘈𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥

「𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑶」

''𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑶 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑵𝑬𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑨𝑳𝑺𝑶 𝑺𝑰𝑮𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 deal with the Japanese.'' Alexander said placing a file on the desk. We were in the meeting room and I sighed rubbing my forehead. ''We don't need them or their deal. I thought about it and I've decided that I don't want to sign the deal.'' I said and pushed the file away.

''What do you mean you decided you thought it's not good dude what are you talking about?'' He frowned. ''I mean what I said Alex. They need to beg us for this sign. We don't beg.'' I said. ''Nico's right.'' Leonardo said. ''I don't understand. I thought you all wanted this deal why did you all change your mind so quickly?'' He asked.

''It's whatever, Nico is right. We don't need them.'' Zain said and shrugged. ''Okay good. If you all agree then I also agree.'' Alex shrugged.

''Good. If we're done here then I should get going.'' I said standing up. ''Where are you going again?'' Sam asked raising an eyebrow. ''I have stuff to do.'' I said. ''Hmm I smell woman is the right word huh?'' Alexander smirked.

''Get a life and stop being in my business. See you all later.'' I faked a smile. ''Hmm will you be home for dinner?'' Leo chuckled. ''I don't know okay? Damn what is it with all the questions today? God.'' I muttered and made my way towards the door. ''Okay okay have fun.'' Alexander chuckled and I rolled my eyes before getting out of the meeting room.

I greeted the employees that I saw while making my way towards the elevator. Seconds later the elevator doors opened and I walked out and left the company. Jason brought my car and got out of it. ''There you go brother.'' He said handing me the keys. ''Thanks Jase. Oh and Jase?'' I said. ''Yeah man?'' He said looking at me.

''You can go rest. You been working everyday.'' I said but he smiled and shook his head. ''No bro I'm good. I have to pick up Lilian and Layla from school.'' He said and I smiled and nodded. ''Okay I'll see you later.'' I said before getting in my car and driving off.

I drove at the restaurant near the hospital Bella worked. She had her lunch break and we usually met up at this restaurant. I took my gun out of my belt and placed it under my seat. I didn't want to carry a gun while being with Bella. Especially when it was just that two of us for lunch. I hate that I had to lie to her but I'm sure if she knew about the truth she wouldn't spare me a second glance before walking away. 

And I can't have that. 

I sighed and got out of the car closing the door and finally making my way in the restaurant. I walked towards Bella and smiled. I kissed her cheek hugging her from behind. ''Hey.'' She giggled. ''Hey beautiful.'' I whispered. ''How is it going?'' I asked taking a seat across from her. ''Good. How are you?'' She asked resting her chin on her palm looking at me. ''Good.'' I shrugged.

''Welcome are you ready to order?'' The waiter asked and Bella nodded. ''I want the pasta and a salad.'' She said. ''I'll have the same.'' I said and thanked him before he walked off. I looked out of the huge glass window and notice a black van. I tensed up a little but tried not to show it.