𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝒊𝒇 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.

↳ ❝𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉;❞

❝𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙙
𝙒𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚.❞

𝘈𝘳𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦, 𝘋𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

「𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑶」

𝑰 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑺𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑴. I bounced my leg up and down wanting to leave already. I winced and placed my hand on my chest when I felt a pain as if someone stabbed me right there. ''Are you okay?'' Zain whispered. I got off the chair and walked outside.

I grabbed the collar trying to breathe. ''Nico dude.'' Zain said worried. ''Dude what happened did you take anything?'' He asked. ''No I didn't.'' I sighed and winced again. ''My heart hurts.'' I whispered. I grabbed my phone and called Bella. I run a hand through my hair waiting for her to answer.

But she didn't.

''Fuck.'' I whispered. ''Dude what is going on can you explain?'' Zain asked. ''I don't know Zain. Bella won't pick up.'' I sighed then called Mike hoping he would answer. But he didn't.

''NICOLA!'' I looked up at Jason that was running my way. ''What happened?'' I asked and he breathed heavily. ''There was gunfire. Mike and Achilles got shoot.'' He said. ''What?'' I asked shocked looking at him. ''B-Bella? Bella is fine right?'' I asked. ''They took her.'' He whispered and looked down.

''W-Who took her? WHO TOOK HER JASON?'' I snapped. ''I don't know. Nobody saw. Mike and Achilles are the only ones that know-''

I run towards the stairs and made my way down. I run out of the building and got in my car driving off. I have never speed like this in my life. I arrived at the hospital in couple minutes. I got out of the car and rushed in the hospital.

I saw Flynn one of the security kids and rushed his way. ''Where are they are they okay?'' I asked. ''Fifth floor. They're both good now. They're out of risk.'' He said and I nodded. I run upstairs to the fifth floor and walked in the room they both were. ''Nico.'' Achilles said and both him and Mike tried sitting up. ''Are you stupid don't force yourself to sit idiots. Are you okay?'' I asked and they nodded.

''I'm sorry. I failed.'' Mike said looking down. ''We failed, you entrusted us the woman you love and we-''

''-you did as I said. Who took Bella?'' I asked. ''Rodriguez.'' Mike muttered. I clenched my jaw and my fists. ''We'll come and help find her.'' Achilles said. ''No. You will stay here and take care of yourselves. You will get well okay?'' I said and hugged Achilles.

''I'll get Bella back. Don't worry.'' I said and walked out of the room. ''Nicola.'' I turned and looked at Zain that run my way. ''What happened did you find out where Bella is who took her?'' He asked. ''The Rodriguez.'' I said and clenched my jaw. ''Fuck.'' He said. ''What the hell is happening?'' Alexander asked as he walked my way with the rest.