𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍| 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆.

↳ ❝𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙉;❞

❝𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙘𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙮.❞

𝘎𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵, 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯 𝘉𝘪𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘳

「𝑰𝑺𝑨𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑨」

𝑹𝑼𝑩𝑩𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑴𝒀 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 𝑰 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳𝑳𝒀 𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑴 and looked at the clock. Two pm. Damn I overslept. I couldn't see Nico anywhere but I saw a little note on the coffee table and I smiled. I grabbed it and read.

I had to rush at work, didn't want to wake you up you needed rest. I ordered breakfast just text me and I'll have it sent right away. I'll see you later. Have a great day :)

I smiled and texted him good morning even though it wasn't that early. But I really needed that sleep. And I had the best sleep ever. Maybe it was Nico's effect. I placed my phone on the coffee table and got off the couch.

I walked upstairs in my bathroom and after I did my morning routine I heard the doorbell. I walked downstairs and opened the door. ''Hello your order.'' A guy said and I took the bags after I thanked him. Nico had paid making me frown.

I walked in the living room and turned the TV. I checked my phone and smiled when I saw a text from Nico.

Good morning beautiful. Have a great day and enjoy your breakfast.

I smiled widely and placed the phone back on the coffee table then started eating. When I was done I started doing the house chores. I liked my house clean. Just when I was cleaning the huge glass windows I heard the doorbell.

I smiled at the thought of seeing Nico. Damn it I'm acting like a freaking teenager.

I rushed towards the door and opened it. Nico was holding a single rose and I smiled. ''Well hi.'' I grinned. ''Hello.'' He said bending down to kiss me softly. I smiled through the kiss then pulled away.

''Come on in.'' I said and he walked in. I closed the door and placed the rose in a glass. I then walked at Nico that was sitting on the couch. He had changed to grey pants and a black sweater. He had a necklace and rings causing me to bite my bottom lip. ''I see you changed.'' I smiled.

''I thought we could go out somewhere so I changed.'' He said. ''You look great.'' I complimented causing him to smile. ''So do you habibti.'' He grinned. I blushed at the nickname and looked away. Just when I was about to say something my phone interrupted me.

I frowned and grabbed it seeing that it was Cindy the one calling so I answered immediately.

''Cindy what happened is everything okay?'' I asked worried standing up. I could feel Nico's eyes on me the whole time.

''B-Bella something is wrong with Elsa a bunch of doctors are in her room right now please come I'm scared.'' She cried making my heart drop. ''C-Cindy calm down okay? I'll be there in a few okay? I'll be there.'' I said and ended the call. ''Habibti what happened?'' Nico asked standing up. ''Something is wrong with Elsa. I have to go.'' I said a tear dropping down my face.