𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

↳ ❝𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉;❞

❝'𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡,
𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣, 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡.❞

𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘵, 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦 & 𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘵

「𝑰𝑺𝑨𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑨」

𝑰 𝑮𝑹𝑶𝑨𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰 𝑮𝑶𝑻 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑹 work. I just wanted to spend the whole day with Nico. Was that too much to ask?

I looked at myself through the mirror making sure I looked presentable. 

I decided to just let my hair down since they were perfectly straight and I was too lazy to do something with them

I decided to just let my hair down since they were perfectly straight and I was too lazy to do something with them. I then left my apartment and went from the stairs.

Of course Nico stood out resting against his car. I smiled and pecked his lips as soon as I stepped in front of him. "Someone's in a good mood." He smirked. "Now that I saw you I'm wayyyy better." I said.

"I'm glad you are. I have a suggestion for you." He said and checked me out. He whistled causing me blush. "Stop." I laughed softly. "You look so adorable. So pretty." He said pulling me in for a sweet kiss.

I smiled through it then pulled away. "What suggestion? Tell me." I said curious. "How about we go on a short trip just us. For two days." He said and I smiled.

"I say yes please." I groaned and he laughed. "Great then. We're leaving tomorrow." He said kissing my cheek. "Tomorrow? That's too soon." I frowned. "Oh come on now. We're leaving tomorrow and that's final. Now get your pretty ass in the car." He said opening the car door for me.

I gasped then giggled and got in the car. Nico got in as well and handed me my tea before driving off. "Where did the trip come from?" I asked. "Well I thought we could use some time away from here just the two of us." He said smiling my way and I smiled and nodded.