𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍| 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍.

↳ ❝𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉;❞

❝𝙄𝙛 𝙄'𝙢 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚
𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣' 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪.❞

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘠𝘰𝘶, 𝘈𝘭𝘪 𝘎𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘦

「𝑰𝑺𝑨𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑨」

𝑰 𝑾𝑶𝑲𝑬 𝑼𝑷 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑨 𝑺𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑬 𝑶𝑵 my face. I can't believe that the date with Nico was not a dream. It was real. Today is Saturday so I was going to pick Elsa up from the hospital. I got off the bed and grabbed my phone to see a text from Nico.

I immediately smiled and opened it.

Good morning beautiful.

Beautiful.

Ugh this man was too good to be true. I texted him a good morning back then went to get ready for the day.

After my morning routine I picked a cute outfit since I was taking Elsa at the amusement park and for lunch later.

I smiled at myself in the mirror satisfied with my causal outfit and walked downstairs. I grabbed my keys and just then I heard the door. I walked towards it and opened it seeing Nico.

He had one of his famous smiles on while holding a single red rose again just like last night. "Hey." He said. "Hey." I smiled and he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me in a soft kiss.

I smiled through the kiss then pulled away. "This ones for you." He said handing me the rose. "Thank you so much." I grinned. "You're welcome." He smiled and I walked in the kitchen. I changed the water to the rose he brought me last night and put on the second rose as well.

I walked back in the living room where Justin was. "I didn't think you would come today. I'm going to pick Elsa up." I said. "Really? That's great. Let me drive you there." He shrugged. "Okay." I smiled and he took my hand as we walked out.

I locked the door to my apartment then walked towards the elevator still holding Nico's hand. He intertwined our fingers and I smiled softly.

When the elevator doors opened we walked out and he opened the car door for me. "Thank you." I said getting in putting on my seatbelt. Nico got in and did the same before driving off.

We talked a little until we arrived at the hospital. "You want me to drive you somewhere with Elsa?" he asked. "You're too nice you know that?" I smiled. "But no thank you. Me and Elsa are having a girls day." I said and he chuckled.

"Okay then. Have fun and text me when you get home." He said rubbing my cheek softly. "I will I promise." I smiled and kissed him softly. "Bye have fun at work." I said and he groaned causing me to laugh.