𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒐.

↳ ❝𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉;❞

❝𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨
𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨.❞

𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘏𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴,
𝘗𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘮𝘢 𝘍𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩

「𝑰𝑺𝑨𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑨」

𝑰 𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑫 𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑺 Nico took his time with me. I moaned loudly my legs wrapped around his waist. ''Tell me if it gets too much.'' He said in between moans. I closed my eyes and gasped when I felt him deep in me. His hand went on my neck squeezing it before pulling me in for a rough kiss.

It was our second day here at the beach house. As fast as we woke up at the beach we went for a swim then came back to have a shower and ended up fucking. I smiled when we both released. ''We need to take a shower again.'' I said causing Nico to laugh and throw himself on top of me.

I wrapped my arms around his body and kissed his head. ''I love you habibti.'' He said softly taking my hand kissing it. ''I love you.'' I smiled. Nico got off me and stood up. ''Lets take a shower and then walk at the beach.'' He smiled.

''You think I can walk?'' I chuckled. ''I'll carry you.'' He grinned. Nico picked me up and I let out a surprised scream as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He walked us in the bathroom and run a bath for us. We got in the bathtub and I rested my head back. Nico was at the other side and did the same.

He took my hand and intertwined our fingers. ''So when did you realise you fell in love with me?'' He asked causing me to chuckle. ''When did you realise?'' I raised my eyebrows. ''I asked first.'' He pouted. ''And you also said I love you first.'' I said. ''Okay.. I fell in love with you... when you rushed my way and looked in my eyes and our eyes met.'' He whispered. ''I just didn't know yet what that feeling was.'' He whispered looking at our hands.

I smiled and bite my bottom lip. ''That's creepy.'' I joked. ''It's not. It's called love at first sight. Have you heard of it habibti?'' He asked making me smile wider at the nickname. ''Hmm.'' I hummed and looked at him. ''I fell in love with you the first time we kissed. Maybe earlier but that's when I realised it.'' I whispered looking at ours hands. ''Would you still love me in the near future even if you found stuff about me?'' He suddenly asked causing me to frown.

''What's that question about?'' I asked. ''Just a random one.'' He said shrugging. ''I would love you no matter what.'' I smiled. ''Promise?'' He asked. ''Promise.'' I said making a pinky promise with him.

ꨄ︎

We walked hand in hand with Nico at the beach. The fresh air the breathtaking view made everything so much better.

''Can I ask you something?'' I asked looking up at Nico. He had his arm around my shoulders holding my hand. ''Hmm anything.'' He said looking down at me. ''Have you ever been in love?'' I asked waiting for his answer. ''No.'' He said without thinking twice. ''I've never been in love before. That's why I was scared.. because you made me feel things I never felt.'' He whispered.