𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄| 𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒅, 𝒊'𝒎 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅.

↳ ❝𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀;❞

❝𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝘿𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧.❞

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘛𝘰 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘛𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘦 𝘚𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘯
& 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦

「𝑰𝑺𝑨𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑨」

𝑰 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑰 𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑫 𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑶. 𝑰 missed his presence. I missed him waiting for me, to walk with me at work. I just missed everything we did together.

I sighed as I cleaned the house. The weather was getting better. Finally we welcomed spring. I love spring. It has always been my favorite season.

I was done with everything yet again I was trying to find something to do to keep myself occupied since I had the day off.

I heard a knock on the door and frowned as I made my way towards the door and when I opened it I saw a bouquet of flowers and Nico smiling. "Hey." He said.

"Nico.." I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back placing a kiss on my forehead. "I thought you were suppose to come tomorrow." I said. "I wanted to surprise you." He grinned. "You did." I chuckled. "These are for you. They're not from London but ya know." He said causing me to laugh.

He handed me the bouquet of chrysanthemums and I smiled smelling them. "Come on in." I said and let him in.

After I placed the flowers in a vase I walked towards Nico and took a seat next to him. "So tell me. How was it? Did you get to go out?" I asked. "Not really. I was there for work so I finished and here I am." He smiled taking my hand in his.

"I missed you." He said leaning in. I smiled and closed my eyes leaning in as well. "I missed you too." I whispered just when our lips touched and Nico pulled me in a soft kiss. I smiled through the kiss our lips moving in perfect sync.

We pulled away and he grinned. "I got you something." He said and I sighed. "Nico why did you even got me something? I don't like you spending money on me." I said. "Are you serious? I would go on a whole business trip and come back with nothing for you? Issie I'm hurt that you think I'm that much of a jerk." He said causing me to chuckle.

He took a little jewelry box out of his pocket and smiled. "Nico." I sighed feeling bad that he spent money on me.

"Oh come on now. Open it. Let me know if you like it cause if you don't... I'll go back to London and get you something else." He said causing me to chuckled and shake my head.

"You're crazy." I said opening the box. I gasped at the cute bracelet he had got. He sure does have taste.

"Nico this is beautiful. Thank you so much." I said hugging him. I kissed his cheek and pulled away. "You're welcome. I'm glad you like it." He said.