𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆.

↳ ❝𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉;❞

❝𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠, 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠
𝙄 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛.❞

𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘔𝘦,
𝘕𝘍 & 𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵 𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘦

「𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑶」

𝑰 𝑺𝑨𝑻 𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑹 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑫 at the pieces of glass. I looked at the necklace Bella had left me and sighed. I fucked up. Big time. I should have told her. She should have found out from me not find my guns and everything else.

Fuck! I fucked it all up.

I heard the doorbell and deep down there was a slight hope that maybe just maybe Bella came back. I rushed towards the door opening it but I saw Zain instead.

"What are you doing here?" I asked wiping my tears. "You forgot your phone.. what happened bro?" He asked but I just ignored him and grabbed a bottle of whiskey before taking a seat back on the floor.

"Man what the hell happened here?" Zain asked when he saw the glasses on the floor. "Bella found out everything about what I do." I said softly. "What?" I heard Zain say and I nodded taking a sip of my drink.

"H-how?" He asked sitting on the floor. "She found my weapons a few newspapers and shit." I sighed rubbing my forehead. "Nico? What if she turns us at the police?" He suddenly asked. "She would never do that. Bella would never do that. I'm sure. She wouldn't want to ruin our family. But to be honest I rather get reported by her man. Than have her hate me." I whispered.

"Bella doesn't hate you. She's just confused, shocked. Our life is not easy man. It's complicated. We can't have a normal life. A normal family. Get home back to your kids without worrying if they're safe today or tomorrow." He said softly taking the bottle of whiskey from me to take a sip.

"I'm ready to give up this leadership. Everything. I'm ready to drop this lifestyle and run away with her man. To a place she wants." I smiled softly. "Even if you do that you're still a De Luca brother. They won't leave you alone. This is our life man. We can't do anything about it." He sighed and I nodded.

"I can't live without Bella Zain. I need her. I feel a pain right here." I said pointing at my chest. "I don't wanna lose the only person that made me smile that made me happy. That loved me." I added a tear falling down my face.

"I'm gonna go crazy without her man. Please I have to get her back." I said desperate and Zain placed his hands on my shoulders. "Okay okay everything will go fine bro. Breathe. Give her some space okay? She has to think then go see her." He said and I nodded.

"Okay." I wiped my tears with my sleeves and Zain chuckled. "Look at you man. You got old, fell in love. Just yesterday weren't we playing hide and seek at the garden?" He asked and I laughed softly. "Now look at us. Trying to deal with everything life throws us." He muttered.