Chapter 13: Missing

*Authors pov, during the fight last chapter*

The overhead light turned on. Fuyumi was looking towards the ground. She was confused what happened.

The only thing she remembers is that somebody broke inside of the house. Her head hurt badly, but she couldn't complain about that in this situation.

Footsteps had been heard on the concrete floor. But they weren't very consistent, almost like they were taking their time.

"W-who are you?" Fuyumi asked

The lady stood behind Fuyumi,"Hm let's say... your torture person!"

Fuyumi's eyes had widened,"What do you want from me...?"

"Oh something simple, tell me about your little brother Shoto Todoroki."

She walked over to the big table in the middle of the room. On the table there was whips, knifes, and other things that inflict pain.

She picked a dagger up,"If you don't... sadly I'll have to punish you."

"What do you want to know?"

"Let's start simple, what's his weakness?" She stepped closer

Fuyumi's heart started pounding against her chest,"I don't know."

The lady walked closer,"Please believe me! I don't know!" She cried out

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

*Bakugou's pov*

I held onto Todoroki like the world was going to end. He is sobbing while I'm dragging him away. He kept screaming for us to forgive him. But none of us held anything against him. He is a villain after all.

This whole situation was terrible. Especially with Todoroki, I shouldn't have left him. If I didn't leave he wouldn't be in the state he's in!

I picked Todoroki up I felt terrible about what I did. What made it worse, he buried his head into my chest. I'm not supposed to feel like this dammit!

I started walking back to the dorms, Icyhot was surprisingly light. Like worryingly light- he eats but does he eat enough!?

Staring at the UA building made me think of the fight. Shigaraki was probably trying to distract us all from half n half. It made no sense why Dabi went after Icyhot.

Why did no other students in 1-A fight with us!? Aren't we supposed to be the strongest class currently? Our class was filled with scaredy cats though. Especially stupid Deku, he was probably the most scared one.

Now that I think about it, what if Dabi was the one that choked Todoroki. It made sense kind of... But why wouldn't he burn Icyhot's neck?

I walked into the common room, mostly everyone was there watching the news. Of course it was about the fight here, but also they had Endeavor talking.

"My daughter has went missing during this fight with the villains! The window was broken, whoever finds her gets $1,000!"

So Todoroki's sister has gone missing. Their father is terrible, he can't even bother looking for her himself!

I sighed and went up to the dorm room. How did Icyhot deal with him? I can't even deal with watching him on TV. I've never even talked to the man. I don't think he's a man, and shitty hair would agree.

He would say,"Whoever he is, he isn't manly."

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Half n half still hasn't woken up. I sighed, I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I'm probably worried about things that I shouldn't care about!

Like I'm worried about Icyhot moving. Wait what!? He's moving!? It kind of sounds like I want him dead if I'm worried about that...

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Im sorry that this chapter is short, I'm very tired. My health and yours especially is very important. So please drink some water and take care of yourselves!