Chapter 16: Guide me

Todoroki's pov

Tears...

They fall like the water in a waterfall. They can be happy or sad. But mostly it's when you're sad. It's almost like they'll never stop. They'll only stop when your eyes have dried up.

Drowning...

A common fear people have. I relate tears to drowning. It feels like you can't breath. Until you stop, like it was a simple thing.

Sinking...

Like a boat in the ocean. There's no way to stop what was happening. Just like the tears flowing. There was only one way, to let it happen. Until it stops, and you've given up.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Something was wrong I felt like it was all my fault. I shot up from my bed. Bakugou wasn't here, sometimes he wasn't here but this felt different.

I don't even know what happened and I feel guilty! I started searching around for clues of where he could be.

On the mirror there was a note stuck to it. I opened the note and I couldn't believe what happened. The masked people took him, and in the bottom left corner was a creepy smile. It reminded me of the one I seen on the ceiling that day.

But right next to the smile was little scribble lines. The scribble lines were thick and shaded in. Was this a clue to who the people are?

I wondered how I was supposed to find Bakugou though. I can't just leave him with whoever took him! Well I can, but that would be rude.

I changed and left the room. If I want to find Bakugou I need people to know what happened. I want to do it by myself, but if something happens to me at least someone here knows.

I went to the living room and found Kirishima. He was playing a game with Denki and Sero.

"Kirishima can I talk to you privately?"

He turned around,"Of course Todobro!"

He got up and we walked down the hallway far enough so nobody hear us. This was going to be hard, since Kirishima is very close to Bakugou.

"Bakugou went missing." I said bluntly

He looked stunned,"How? By who!?"

"He was kidnapped last night, I don't know by who but I'm going to find him." I assured him

"I'm going as well! It's dangerous alone and nobody knows who you're going to face!"

I shrugged,"Whoever I'm facing is going to get hell. By me nobody else, they've caused to much pain."

I left Kirishima, he stared blankly at the wall. I wasn't going to take any risks of someone else getting into danger. This situation was my fault, nobody else should have to clean this up except me.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

*Authors pov*

"He's bound to be coming for Bakugou soon." Toga said

The masked man shrugged,"Do you think we'll need more people fighting?"

She twirled a knife between her fingers,"This is your battle, it's most likely only going to be him all alone. It will be an easy win."

"Shoto Todoroki is like his father. The soul of burning anything in sight. His feelings are what causes his decisions. This fight will be something I've never seen before."

She shrugged,"You've only seen one fight, you barely even watched it."

"I've watched the news, and movies. But Todoroki already seemed powerful."

"Are you scared? Is pretty boy really scared?" She taunted

"I'll fight alone, but we might as well use some decoys to distract him. Get Dabi so he can be one. I want you to stay here and watch Fuyumi and Bakugou. I'll make a plan with them."

"After this our deal is over. If you loose, you're joining us if you dont get killed." She said

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

*Todoroki's pov*

I was nervous, this could end with me not finding Bakugou. I could have made a bad decision coming by myself. But I promise whatever happens I won't regret it.

Walking around the whole city was going to take forever. I took my map out and started circling places that were most likely.

I predict that it's going to be close to the school. Most likely not noticable either, so probably in an ally.

There's a lot of ally ways near here. Why was the school located near where basically all danger comes from?

4th ally to check, at the end of the Ally there was a door that had a note. "Come to the old building on Hero street, there you will find what you're looking for."

Heroes street was on the other side of the city. This day is going to be long, I'm probably going to be tired just by walking.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

This book is coming to an end! Im thinking about maybe making a second book of this after. Tell me what you think, and as always thanks for reading!