Chapter 10: Worry

Todoroki's pov

Loneliness...

It was something that I felt a lot. I still feel it most of the time. It was like a black hole, soon it was going to swallow me whole. The beating would always ring in my ears. Not letting me rest even for a second.

Beating...

A heart beat, for some reason most people get relieved by it. But what was the point? It was going to stop eventually. Maybe even sooner than you think. It felt like it was slipping out of reach.

Slipping...

Almost like a hand was holding onto you. But your hand was slipping, trying to not fall to your death. Slipping ended with falling, which meant fear. Well at least most people feel that.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

"He choked me!" I was getting irritated

Bakugou has started questioning what happened. I wasn't mad about it at first. But honestly I don't know how it happened, who it was, or what happened after.

"You have to know something!" He seemed frustrated

"It was a guy and he choked me!" I shrugged

What was I supposed to say? I didn't know anything, if only I was prepared at that moment.

"Why weren't you paying attention!?" He acts like I'm dumb

"I was! He was wearing a mask and a hood so I didn't see anything!" I described

"Was he with anyone!?"

I had to think about it,"Not that I could see."

These questions were very simple. But I didn't know anything really. Bakugou always asks the same questions. When he doesn't get an answer he gets mad.

I remember when we were little, he always got mad. Those crimson eyes held so much anger. I was scared that he was going to blow me up. Luckily he never did.

Now that I look into those eyes, I don't see the same feelings. He seemed frustrated, maybe even a little softness to them. His glares are never as harsh as they used to.

Frustration was a common feeling. Especially in my household, my father brings frustration to everyone. Even himself which was surprised.

The frustration had caused my mother to go crazy. My older brother Touya left because of him. Now Natsuo is in medical school, Fuyumi is still there. Nobody wants to be near him really.

I didn't realize I was thinking so long. Bakugou was looking at me worriedly. It wasn't a common sight at all.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked

"Nothing really."

If I told him what I was thinking about he would think it's weird. It's weird that I'm even thinking about his eyes.

Bakugou gave me a slight glare and sighed. I was thankful that he dropped the question. But it was very unlike him. Usually he would keep asking, something was definitely wrong with him.

I put my hand on his cheek,"Hey...are you okay?"

He looked me in my eyes. Almost like he had to think of his answer. Bakugou has always tried to hide how he feels.

"I'm fine, just worried is all."

I nodded, but then tilted my head. He was worried about something? There was nothing to worry about.

"What are you worried about?" I questioned

His face got a bit red, especially on his cheeks. He brought his hand up and covered his lower face.

"W-Why would I be worried!?"

Well now he's trying to hide it. I sighed, then I remembered something.

"Are you sick?"

When you're face is red it can mean you're sick. Usually it's a fever, but it can be something else.

He gave me a glare,"I'm never sick!"

I shrugged and put my hand on his forehead. Whatever it is, luckily it's not a fever. So what could it be?

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Bakugou wasn't allowing me to leave bed. I didn't understand why though. I wasn't sick, I'm not even really injured.

I heard the pouring rain falling. The rain has always calmed me. That's why I wanted to get up, to see the rain.

He wasn't even allowing me to go to the window. I was stuck staring at the ceiling under 2 blankets. These blankets don't even do anything. I think Bakugou has gone insane.

He left a few minutes ago to get me some tea. So I could get out of bed. But I really can't, these blankets weigh a lot and I'm comfortable.

I wiggled around but barely moved at all. What kind of blankets are these? I sighed and continued to stare at the blank ceiling.

Slowly I thought that the ceiling was changing. Black drops slowly dropped off and onto my face. I could only stare at what was happening.

Soon a creepy smile and eyes had appeared. I tried to sit up but it was as if I was paralyzed. The black drops had started dropping quicker now.

The creepy smile looked as if it was opening. I was terrified, all I could do was watch as this happened. Then a loud scream was heard. It almost sounded like a familiar voice.

Everything disappeared after the scream. I was able to sit up and wiped my face. When I looked at my hand there was no black drops.

Almost on que Bakugou walked through the door. He was carrying a cup of tea. He put the cup on the nightstand, and looked at me. He hugged me probably because he seen the fear in my eyes.

I sat there deep in thoughts. Was my brain just trying to trick me? Why did that scream sound like a familiar voice?

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Thanks everyone for reading. Please keep reading on and voting! This would mean a lot to me, even more than it already does!