Chapter 7: Why am I so cruel?

Bakugou's pov

Todoroki made pancakes for me. Well yeah for himself also but also for me. He even made me more pancakes then himself.

Why did I have to say that to him? I shouldn't have said "are you sure you mixed it properly?"

That was so rude of me. Usually I wouldn't care about me being rude. But people don't usually make me anything either.

I probably even made it obvious that I didn't like them. After every bite I had to take a drink of my coffee. I put my empty plate on the tray. At least I ate them all.

Todoroki left the room after he finished, he was probably upset. But I don't know how he feels anymore. Now he hides all his feelings until they just get too much.

I found that out last night when he had that nightmare. I didn't bother asking what it was about. He always had nightmares, even when he was younger.

When was I supposed to tell him about what I heard yesterday? I have to tell him sometime. But were those people even a threat?

I didn't want to get caught so I didn't look at the people. But it was such a strange conversation. I'll tell Icyhot about it when he comes back.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

He's still not back. See I knew I was too cruel on him. He was just trying to be nice.

I was sitting on my bed. I wish I could text him and figure out what he was doing. But of course I don't have his number.

I sighed and got up, changing into a grey sweater with blue jeans and grey shoes. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair.

I grabbed the tray and left the dorm. Whosever room is right next my dorm snores very loudly. Lots of people look like they snore since they're very loud.

I definitely don't snore though. I talk in my sleep, I don't know what about. Nothing is more important than my sleep except screaming at extras.

I pressed the elevator button and someone with red spiky hair came out of the dorm beside mine. He walked over to the elevator and waited with me.

"Hey! I'm Ejirou Kirishima, can I just say you look manly bro!" He extended his hand out

I stared at his hand,"You snore loudly, that's not very manly."

I walked into the elevator and it took shitty hair a moment to realize what I said. He quickly walked into the elevator.

"I'm one of the manliest people you will ever meet!"

I shrugged,"you don't have a great first impression then."

He looked at me very dramatically, like he was offended. I chuckled and walked out of the elevator.

I went to the kitchen and washed the dishes. I can't stand it when things are dirty.

I dried my hands off with a hand towel. Then I went to the common room, Half n half was nowhere to be found.

I checked the time, 10:47 am. Where could he be today? We don't have school since it's a Saturday. So he can't be there, I have no other ideas.

Maybe if I wasn't so cruel he would still be here. I could even have his number to find out where he is.

I sat on the couch, it wasn't very comfortable. We're really needing better furniture in this stupid place.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Well now im sitting in front of the dorms. Maybe I'm too anxious so I can't stay in one spot for too long. I could be worried, but that's not a big possibility in my mind.

I always liked the cool autumn air. It's not terrible for my quirk like winter is. Autumn is always just a calming season.

Icyhot loved this season as well when we were younger. We played in the leaves, carved pumpkins, and stayed out late.

He was always worried about getting in trouble. For instance we jumped in leaves and so many leaves got into his hair. He was so worried that his father was going to be mad just for his hair being messy.

I didn't realize but thinking about those times made me chuckle. Those memories seemed like they were stuck in time.

They were something I never really thought about. I mean so many kids do it, so why am I so fascinated by it?

I was deep in thought and didn't realize someone had sat next to me. They must have been so quiet, I looked next to me and realized it was Icyhot.

"Where were you?"

"I was at the cherry blossom tree." He pointed to

I tilted my head,"For 3 hours?"

He looked at the time, almost like he didn't realize. I could tell he was shocked. Who could spend 3 hours at a tree?

"I thought it was only a hour." He stated

I sighed,"people are talking about you."

He tilted his head,"What do you mean?"

"I mean 2 people are saying we're too close."

"So what do we do...?" He asked

"We have to act like we aren't close, or we just don't care about it." I stated

"Then we might as well not care about it."

Him saying that caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting him to say it that certain. It seems like it's not going to be easy getting him away. But do I actually want him to leave me?

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Thanks everyone so much. Seeing that people are reading and voting for my story makes me so happy. Im very grateful for all of you, so please keep reading!