Chapter 14: Soba

Todoroki's pov

Fire...

Lots of people are scared of fire. Some people watch as the light brightens up the night sky. Or some coward in fear and run away.

Fear...

It was a common feeling people had during a fight. Especially when you don't know what was happening. All the chaos swarming around you, it could cost you your life.

Feelings...

They were just how the person felt. Most of the time nobody truly cared about them. They were just something that exists. It was something scary because it's like us, we all disappear.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

My eyes slowly opened, the light was very bright. It was hard to adjust to especially when I just woke up. I sat up and looked around the room. Trying to remember how I got here. But nothing came to my mind. The last thing I remember is the trees burning.

I probably didn't realize anything was happening after that. I definitely fell asleep at some point though. Looking around the room made me question more. Bakugou wasn't here and something seemed different. I'm probably just overthinking it.

I slowly got out of bed, my wrists were really hurting. I looked at them, I wasn't expecting them to be wrapped in bandages. Usually I have to take care of my injuries myself.

I stood up, somehow I was a bit lightheaded. Hearing the door open I quickly turned towards the door. After what happened last time I wasn't taking chances.

"Geez calm down Icyhot it's just me." Bakugou said

I breathed,"Yeah sorry."

He nodded and put soba on the table. I tilted my head, there was no reason for him to be nice to me.

"You should eat, you're very light."

I nodded slightly, I wasn't really allowed to eat much when I was at home. Plus I trained a lot so I was loosing weight a lot.

I sat in front of the table and broke my chopsticks. It felt weird because Bakugou was watching me.

He's been acting differently lately. I don't know how to describe it. He's been more caring, or protective I guess. But this was weird, he shouldn't be watching me while I eat.

It's not like I'm going to fake eat. Especially cold soba, there's basically no way to fake eat my favorite food.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

*3 days later*

Aizawa hasn't been found yet. We just have a temporary replacement teacher now. All of the class is worried about him.

I found out that Fuyumi is missing as well. Bakugou told me what he had heard on the news. My father can't even look for her.

Principal Nezu thinks whoever took Aizawa, took Fuyumi as well. It has to be the people that are after me. But we aren't even close to figuring out who it is.

Bakugou thinks the guy is Dabi, but I don't think it is. Dabi has a lot of opportunities and ideas he can do. But whoever these people are, they're taking the only chances they can.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

*Authors pov*

Dried blood was all around on the floor. Some looked freshly dried and some looked older.

The poor girl in the middle of the room was covered in wounds. All you could hear, was the sniffles and the tapping of footsteps on the floor.

"I'm going to ask you one more time Fuyumi Todoroki... What is your brothers weakness?"

"I don't know! You have to be stronger than him to beat him!"

The lady rolled her eyes,"I need a person's name."

"Katsuki Bakugou!" She cried out

Fuyumi's eyes had widened, she didn't mean to say that. The lady looked her in the eyes and smirked.

"Thanks for telling me!"

She smiled sweetly, and skipped out of the room. Humming while she skips down the dark and gloomy hallways.

"We have to get Bakugou!" She peered into a room

The man tilted his head,"That's going to be difficult."

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Sorry that this chapter is later. Im having a rough day, so im deeply sorry. Seeing everyone reading and voting is really encouraging me! So thank you everyone ad have a great day!