Chapter 3: Heterochromia eyes

Bakugou's pov

Stupid Todoroki always knows how to make me emotional. Nobody else can, my mom, my dad, literally no one. But Icyhot always says what can make me cry.

Even those eyes, they seem like they're staring into my soul. What's my soul like? Sorrow, explosion, pity? Nah definitely not sorrow or pity, maybe anger and protective?

I give up thinking about that, only he would know. But would he actually know? We haven't seen each other in 2 years and we both definitely changed. He used to be more emotional but now he's cold like ice. Maybe his fire side used to be more prominent, and that's why he used to be more mushy.

I looked away, just staring into those heterochromia eyes could make me cry. I missed them, but I'm not emotional I'm Katsuki fucking Bakugou.

So I wiped my eyes and got off of my bed. I stomped to my backpack and started throwing my clothes out. I didn't care where they landed, I mean I was going to put them away somewhere anyway.

"Why are you throwing clothes at me?" I heard Todoroki question

I snapped my head at him,"I'm not throwing them purposely at you half n half bastard."

He rolled his eyes, I actually realized he was basically being buried by my clothes. I shrugged and started throwing my clothes again until I ran out.

I grabbed the hangers in the closet and walked over to Todoroki. Grabbing the clothes that were on top of him and putting them on a hanger.

"Are you just gonna lay there or help me?" I asked

"I'd rather just lay here you're the one that threw them at me, it's your fault." He stated

I rolled my eyes, who does he think he is talking to? I know I'm harsh but this bastard has never talked to me like that.

I don't know if I'm somewhat hurt or angry. I'm angry a lot so it's probably that. But I miss the halfie that I used know. I finished hanging my shirts up, so I have to fold my pants then I can leave this hellish place.

"Do you want to go to the cafe...?" I heard quietly

I looked at Todoroki,"Sure, but I have to fold all my pants first then we can go."

He nodded then got up and helped me with folding my pants. We were in perfect silence, I always hated it because it made me feel alone. But with Icyhot I was perfectly fine with it.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Finally all my clothes were out away. Half n half yawned, and grabbed his phone. I looked at him confused but I didn't get an answer to what I wanted to know.

"Hey! What are you fucking looking at!?" I questioned

He quickly looked at me,"Well now I'm looking at you."

"What were you looking at on your phone?" I gave him a glare

"The time, and the menu for the coffee shop." Icyhot looked back at his phone

I sighed and grabbed my jacket, putting it on. Todoroki looked like a statue, like he had no plan of moving any time soon. I put my shoes on and walked over to him.

"Are we leaving? Or are you just going to stand here like a statue forever?"

He looked at me,"I just haven't been here in a while and wanted to know the menu." He stated

He shoved his phone in his pocket. Then walked to the corner of the room and put his shoes on.

I groaned, the coffee shop was farther from UA then when we were in middle school. He stared at me with a confused look.

"What's wrong Bakugou?" He asked

"The coffee shop is far away."

"It's only like 10 blocks away from here though." He sounded not bothered

I rolled my eyes,"That's far away."

"No it's not, especially on a nice day outside."

I sighed, there was no way I could talk him into not going. I wanted to go to the coffee shop. But I haven't been since he left me there. I didn't have the heart to relive that memory.

That memory was one of the worst days of my life. I'm sure there will be a lot worse days to come but it really hurt me.

I don't know if I can go back into that old coffee shop and act like nothing happened. So much happened that day. I don't even know what had happened after he left.

Icyhot makes moving on look easy, but how? That face used to hold so much emotion but now it's gone dull. Even his eyes held emotion, but what happened to make them gone dark?

Half n half grabbed a jacket and opened the door,"Are you ready to go?"

I nodded, I wasn't ready to act like nothing happened. But I knew I had to go along with his act. Actually was it even an act?

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

We finally made it to the coffee shop. This place looked the exact same as it did 2 years ago. Just by that it made me more nervous. If we go inside I would just snap at him.

Todoroki didn't deserve that, I know he doesn't. But I can't hold my anger in forever. I have nobody else to blame it's either him or his father.

I remember how I always disliked his father. He was never there for his family. Icyhot used to talk about how his father made his mother go insane.

I sighed and opened the coffee shop door for half n half. He gave me a soft look and walked inside. I walked in after him, I could feel how my hands were started to sweat.

If I get too angry my quirk could act up and blow this place up. This has never happened except for when I didn't how to control my quirk.

"Hi what can I get for you guys today?" The barista asked us cheerfully

"Can I have a peppermint tea please?" Icyhot asked

"I want a iced coffee." The barista nodded

We went and sat at a table, the silence was bothering me. I didn't know what to talk about since I was so nervous.

Was I nervous, or was I angry about him leaving me? I looked out of the window hoping that he wouldn't realize.

"So...have you come back here after that day?"

"No, I didn't have a reason to." I responded

He nodded,"What have you been doing for the past 2 years?"

"School, I haven't done much else except train everyday. What about you?"

I could see the panic in his eyes. Almost like he was trying to hide something.

"Todoroki and Bakugou's order" the barista called out

I got up and paid for the drinks. I walked back to the table. When I finally sat down, Todoroki grabbed his drink and left.