ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀʏ ᴅʀᴏɴᴇ?

There was a lone worker drone walking across that snowy hellscape known as Copper-9. And cold as it was not that this drone could tell the sun had just started to set. Giving the snow a gorgeous orange tint made his surroundings look gorgeous a view almost worth the risk of coming outside almost. He was carrying with him a backpack full of miscellaneous items and a sick as hell railgun. But who was daring to come near the murder drone lair? A spire of corpses from the hundred worker drones now shut down for good, he shivered at the sight of his fellow worker's remains piled on top of each other and stepped back when he saw one of his comrades beneath his feet. 

He recognized the guy because he wore a blue helmet with scribbles all over it. 

His name was Thomas, he was one of the people who helped build the door. In life, he was always a kind man. Always brought something back for the kids when he went out, and not once did he ever stop smiling because he had a son to come back to... and this is how he was repaid a husk of his former self, a corpse permanently stuck with others. The look on his face if the visor had still been on would have been one of fear, disgust, sadness, but one look he most certainly did not have was one of happiness.

But there were so many others. Terrance a rebel, Sherry a teacher, Clyde a construction worker, some familiar faces, some strangers all drones with hopes and dreams shattered by the crushing truth of reality a reality where they were all part of a mass grave by the monster known as disassembly drones and Uzi was with them.

Right there this mysterious stranger wanted to turn back. His mind was screaming for him to run but he had to know the truth if she was still alive. He had to hope she was right? That N a disassembly drone who sure has killed a handful of drones really did change and that the gun in his hand really can finish him off as it did with J if he was putting on an act.

Who is this stranger you ask? Here's a hint: His hat is backward, he's a conventionally attractive male, and his name... sounds like Chad.

Yep, Thad is going to look for Uzi. Don't ask why even he doesn't know the reason but maybe it's to return the favor.

Slowly he makes his way to the landing pod occasionally looking behind him and scanning the area. He was getting closer to the landing pod. Walking even slower not making a sound he gulped when he got to the entrance, gripping the gun in his hands. Carefully he made his way up the ramp. It creaked slightly under his weight but he managed to make it to the door in one piece. He looked around for the button and when he found it he slowly inched his finger towards it.

The door opened but not because of Thad but because of some cruel joke, it was N on the other side of the door. He pointed the gun towards him shaking waiting for him to make a move. However, he didn't have the same reaction time as Uzi because it didn't take long for him to snatch the gun from Thad.

N inspected it while a million thoughts rushed into Thad's head. He was going to die here, his family, his friends he'd never see any of them again. N was going to kill them, wasn't he? What would happen after that when they die? Would they go to robot heaven? Do robots even have an afterlife or do they just...

Thad's thoughts were cut off as N focused on him. He smiled god it was so eerie then he finally spoke.

"You should be more careful, someone can get really hurt from a weapon like this you know?" He was still smiling this time though he was less menacing and Thad calmed down but he still had questions like why N's coat was missing but his questions would be answered soon.

"Hey, Uzi I got your gun." Thad's eyes light up upon hearing this statement. Uzi was alive and well and perhaps this disassembly drone wasn't so bad after all.