𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈 𝕯𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝕾𝖍𝖊𝖓𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖆𝖓𝖘

Uzi was in a good mood she and N managed to break into another human apartment and find a flat-screen TV using her outstanding tech skills parred with N's ability to fly the two managed to fix a wifi tower and connect to the internet, with N excited at all the new channels they could see.

Uzi managed to hack into a human's account, which was easy since their password was 111111 well at least they had unlimited access to all the major channels Hulu, Netflix, HBO Max, and Disney +.

She decided she needed a break from the pod and was finding no help from her book she was binging this show called Gravity Falls and got an idea she hadn't considered. In the show Dipper, the main character uses a blacklight to read the rest of the text in the book. This revelation prompted her to go and find a blacklight and run to N who was in the middle of counting the cans of oil.

His expressions changed when Uzi came in telling him what she just found out "if we head out now we can make it before the sun comes out." Uzi said beaming N nodded the whole time taking everything in.

"Alright, but shouldn't you change." N pointed at Uzi still in her PJs a large white shirt and orange shorts.

Uzi blushed and immediately went to get changed. N just shook his head but he was happy to see Uzi so excited about something after these last few days.

So she put on her usual getup her beanie, and her boots, though this time wearing a long-sleeved black sweater with a white outline of a moon and stars. And flies on N's back heading toward the JC Jenson Mall.  This time taking her above the clouds where she can see the stars "Wow!" she exclaims, "I've never seen anything like this before!"

"Yeah you have to get pretty high up to see the stars." he replies, "Stars huh..."  Looking up at the countless stars in the sky and having a closer look at that Saturn-like planet made Uzi fills Uzi with a desire to learn more about these celestial objects.

Reaching a hand out to touch a planet light-years away when she learned she couldn't. Instead of being upset she smiled telling N "They're really pretty aren't they?"

"Yeah" He agreed.

When they reach the place instead of crashing down like usual N slowly descended down till his feet touched the snow.

Uzi hopped off his back and walked inside the store she showed the picture of blacklight again creating a projection with her screen. 

"Got it," N said.

Inside the mall housed everything a robot could ever want. Mechanical food, clothes without having to worry about the size, and that was about it. It seemed like an ideal place for a worker drone though out of place since Worker Drones were supposed to be in the factory at all times.

But surely this couldn't be a place for Disassembly Drones to shop because the clothes were too small and N barely ate any of the snacks he brings Uzi even when offered.

Uzi thought this was weird but it was probably a weird coincidence. 

Just then something flashed in the corner of her eye something moved in the shadows. It caught Uzi off guard as she bumped into N. "Everything okay Uzi?" He said placing a hand on her shoulder.

She nodded quickly. "Y-Yeah. Yeah just um... do you mind if we go in this direction?" Uzi pointed to where she saw the mysterious shadowy figure in a dark hallway with dim fluorescent lights that flickered every few seconds.

"Sure I love doing anything!" 

......

N was starting to think coming here wasn't such a good idea the hallway was quiet too quiet he kept darting glances at Uzi trying not to think to keep his mind busy with anything looking around the hall he saw torn posters meant to advertise though their message was unclear and black splotches on the wall and judging by the smell it wasn't ink.