Chapter 2 ~Now What,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"ROB!!??" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Maddie's Pov: 

"Taylor. I forgot to tell you this before you left. " Rob said . Taylor looked quite confused. "Why did you fly all the way here? " Taylor asked. Why is she so blind , it ovbious by the look in Robs eyes that its important. Rob moved closer

Taylor's Pov:

Rob moved closer to me and moved the hair out of my face, "Because silly , i couldnt do this through text " He said as he leaned in and kissed me. when he pulled away he looked in my eyes and i looked in his. "I love you. Tay. " he said to me. " I've been waiting to hear those words since forever. " i said , he let out a cute chuckle and i decided we should head back to the house. NOT FOR THAT YOU SICKO'S, ) 

**

We got home and Rob slept in the guest bedroom , and me and Maddie went to our seperate rooms and got our rest,i have a feeling tommorrow will be a big day. 

"Wake her up " i heard Maddie say . "Whyyy , she'll hit me" Tyler said. i heard footsteps then Rob talking , " Is she not up yet? its 12:00 , and i made pancakes. " .. i heard enough i opened my eyes and shot out of bed and ran into the kitchen. No pancakes. " WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY PANCAKES ! THE FEELS , I-I-I JUST CANT!!!. " I yelled ending dramaticly , whilst fake fainting on the floor. i heard Rob chuckling at me. " You lied. " i said pouting still on the floor, He laughed and then shrugged, i rolled my eyes as he reached out his arm. instead of letting him help me up i pulled him down on the floor with me. " What waas that for?!" he said. i shrugged and got up . he got up to and just stared at me. "What? " i asked. "You are so beautiful .. do you know that?" he replied. i shrugged and looked at the ground. " You are though babe " he said lifting up my chin and looking into my eyes. " Can you make me those pancakes? " i asked giving him puppydog eyes. he stared at me for a bit then gave up and went to cook my pancakes  " Love you! " i exclaimed as i ran into the living room to watch the one direction interview. 

Maddies Pov

i forced Tyler to stay upstairs with me as i picked out something to wear, since we were all going to nandos, i went to try on the first outfit. "Are you done yet?" Tyler asked. i mumbled an 'almost' and put on the finishing touches, i had on a white dress, with a beige cardigan (Picture may/may not be on the side>) i walked out of the bathroom and Tyler stood there wide eyed,, "Is it that horrid?" i asked nervously. he looked at me weird, "No , no , no ,its amazing Maddie. !" i smiled a huge smile showing my dimples , and then i said" i guess this is the one! okay im gonna change back then we can go down stairs.!" i said going back into the bathroom . i came out a few minutes later " Uh Maddie remember yesterday, you said you ..love me ? " he said . Shit he remembered " Uh ,, yeah. " i mumbled . he moved a step closer . "Maddie ." he asked . "yeah" i said looking up . Before i knew it his lips were on mine we pulled away after a bit. "Are we dating now? " he asked . i nodded . "not to the public yet " i said he nodded and interlocked his fingers with mine and we started to go back down stairs when i heard Rob and Tay "You are so beautiful .. do you know that?" he said. She didnt reply so i knew she was denying it. " You are though babe "  i heard him say , AWE he was so sweet,  " Can you make me those pancakes? " Tay asked , i dont even have to see her face to know she was giving him the puppy dog eyes. " Love you! " She yelled then i heard running and then the noise of our favourite bands interview! i grabbed Tylers hand and started to run down stairs. i jumped onto the couch and watched the interview.