Chapter 12: After The Tour.

Chapter 12:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maddie's P.o.v:

Its been how long since the tour ended? I would ask myself; the empty feeling still here even after 3 years. I looked down at the envelope infront of me. Before I even open it I feel the pain in my chest. Like I already read the card inside. But I haven't, the envelope is still sealed shut. My fingers gingerly open the envelope and I pull the card out. Then it hits me, "Louis and Eleanor's big day!" I feel the pain again, only now its full contact. I open the card, well invitation.

The invitation lays on my kitchen counter, opened. I hear my front door open. "Maddie?" Harry said softly. I turned to face him and his arms enveloped me into his friendly embrass. "Oh love." he said rubbing circles on my back never loosening his grip. "Haz, why do things just keep getting worse?" I said my voice muffled by his chest. I know he heard me clear as day though. He tightened his grip on me. Even though I told him many times that I don't feel the same he never left me alone, he stayed by my side. "Maddie, love what happened?" he asked when he loosened his grip pulling away from the embrass. "Louis... And Eleanor are getting married." the words come out past the lump in my throat. He looks me his eyes pained, not knowing what to say. Then I catch it the truth in his eyes. "You knew." I said softly. Not being able to be mad at him. "Maddie, Lou is my second best friend. He told me first." He said as I walk towards the fridge. I open the freezer. "And who's your first?" I asked smirking as I look for the icecream. "Hmm well she is a great girl, funny, pretty, well gorgeous actually, she is flawless." He started the sound of him looking through a plastic bag. "And the girls name?" I asked turning around as I close the freezer. "Taylor." He said shrugging his shoulders. "Well then, who am I?" I asked smirking my hands on my hips. "I'm joking Mads, your always my number one." He said with a smile on his lips making his green eyes seem brighter. "Good." I said as my eyes find the new tub of oreo icecream. "And you Styles, are my number one." I add moving towards him. He caught me before I could reach him. He held the icecream high above his head and smiled an innocent puppy dog smile. "Am I or is the icecream! You have a choice Maddie, its either me the very best and hottest man alive; or this icecream." He said trying to remain serious. I'd jump up and reach for the icecream, catching him by surprise. "I choose the icecream." I said smirking as I run to grab a spoon. "I've been shot!" He said falling on the ground holding his heart. I smirked as I sat on his stomach as I began to eat the icecream. "Maddie." He said I ignored him stuffing my face with the delicious icecream. "Oh Maddie!!!" He said again trying to get me to answer. I swallow my icecream before looking down at him. "Yes Styles?" I asked trying to stop the incoming laugh. "Well I just wanted to ask you how," He smirked moving his hands. "ticklish you are?" His hands attacked my sides tickling me. My eyes went wide, at least until I started screaming. "Get off!! Let me go!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "No way!" he said as he continued to tickle me. "I swear to god!" I yelled. He laughed switching so he was on top. "Help!" I screamed as he tickled my sides. All of a sudden the front door breaks open. I look up at the door seeing Zayn wide eyed fist ready. "Get off my main bitch!" Taylor yelled before she seen who it was too. Her eyes opened wide and then she smirked. "Ou, are we interupting something?" Taylor said. "Haz, is there something you didn't tell me?" He asked him smirking as well his fist unclenched. "Maddie sat on me so I tickled her." He said as though its the most normal thing in the world. "It sounded a lot more like you were raping her!" Taylor yelled. She whispered something to Zayn and he went outside. "We got more icecream." She said pointing outside. "So what really happened?" She asked alot more serious now. Harry looked at me and I looked at him. "Louis and Eleanor, they are getting married." Haz said since I couldn't speak. "Oh, no." She said before looking me in the eyes. A look so sad it makes me want to run as far away as I can. "Big deal." I lied getting up grabbing the invitation as I continue to read, as if nothing just happened. I fight back the pain and the tears. "You have been invited to Eleanor and Louis' wedding!" I read outloud. "On august 25 at 5:30 pm." I finish glancing at the calender in my kitchen, half praying I was busy.