Chapter , 5 Help . Me .

The door opened .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up , wait a minute how did i even fall asleep . and why does my head hurt. He must had knocked me out. i rubbed my head and observed the room i was in . Dirty, Garbage everywhere , i walked towards the door . i turn the nob. Unlocked. i opened it and walked towards the stairs. " Where are you going. ?" Conner asked , i turned around. " Home. " i said plainly. he grabbed my wrist. " Thats cute . But no . your not. " i strugged but gave up. " Why are you doing this? " i asked i patted my pockets to look for my phone. back pocket. "I'm not doing anything my job was to bring you here , im leaving . " he said. " Wait then who is--" i started but i was cut off by a door slamming, " He's here now." Conner said leaving me standing their. " Hi Sir, i brought her here as you said. " Conner said . " Good. bring her down now. " The Mystery man said. Conner ran upstairs. " Lets go. " he said . i looked at him and shook my head." MADDIE COME NOW YOU PIECE OF SHIT. " he yelled slapping me. " WHAT THE FUCK . " i said punching him in the eye. Just then he grabbed rope and tied my hands. " Do whatever you want , Lou knows you took me. " I stated. He laughed. " He's probably dead. The other boys have no clue and " He said then started laughing. Louis, no no no no no . tears fell down my cheek., " And that Tyler boy, cheated on you. " he said laughing still. " CONNER ! BRING THAT THING DOWN HERE!" Mr Mystery man said. Conner shoved me through the hall and down the stairs. Thats when i seen him . his beard was gross , picky and grey. his hair was greasy . and he was ugly. " Who the fuck are you ? " i asked with attitude. " Walace. " He said with a chuckle. " Why am i here? " . I spat at him . " You'll find out soon enough" He said with a twisted grin. "Tell me now for fuck sakes." i stated annoyed. " Conner put a gag on her. she talks to much. " He said ignoring me. I felt something behind me then Conner tied a piece of cloth around my head in my my mouth so i couldnt talk. C'mon Lou i need you ,.

Liams Pov :

We arrived at the photo shoot , and Lou and Maddie still werent here. I got up to grab my phone. new tweet from maddie that i was tagged in. hmm., i read it and dropped my phone . "Liam? What's wrong? " Hazza asked. " Mad--, maddie ,she " I stuttered still processing what the tweet said.

@MaddieDay : Conner he kidnapped me, im in his truck .. He shot lou !@zaynmalik @NiallOfficial @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson @Real_Liam_Payne , @Taylor_Ross

Harry picked up my phone , " Conner , We NEED TO SAVE LOU AND MADDIE!! " He said after reading the text. we ran into the car after telling the other boys. i couldn't believe what was going on. Maddie was like a little sister to me , i looked over at Rob and Taylor, Taylor was bawling and Rob's face was white as a ghost. " Taylor Call your Manager, and i'll call the police " Zayn Said as we pulled in to the driveway. everyone jumped out to find Lou, i opened the door. there he was cluching his stomach , blood on the floor. i gasped. " LOU!!! " Harry yelled running over to him . i knelt on the ground beside him . " Lou , Wake up?" i said . his eyes opened a slight bit thank god. " Maddie?" he mumbled. " No , its Liam, " i replied. he shot up but moaned in pain. "lie back down...What happend? " i said and Harry and Niall carried him to the couch. " Maddie , Conner took her they went towards towards the country side.  that was the last i seen then i blacked out. " Lou explained. i ruffled my hands through my hair, then i looked back at Lou. tears streamed down his face, 

Louis Pov: 

Maddie is gone, Maddie could be hurt , or worse dead.   i let the tears stream , i put my head in my hands. We have to find her. " We have to find her , " I mummbled loud enough for the lads to hear. more tears streamed down. i pulled out my phone to try to call her, worth a try. i called to my surprise she picked up , but even more to my surprise it wasn't Maddie's usual carefree, happy self.    It was a scared, weak voice. " Lou " She whispered. "Omg , are you ok?" i asked. " i should be asking you the same., but yes im fine , now listen up. im at 34 country avenue , hurry , im scared . I need you Lou i lo---" she said but the line went dead. " Was that her? " Niall yelled. i nodded. " Shes at 34 country avenue. " i muttered, What was she gonna say? does she love me? 

Maddie Pov:

i was scared. Conner came in when i was on the phone. omg omg , panic attack. " SO , You had a phone. ? " He tisked,  i took a step back . he walked closer and made a fist. " This calls for a punishment. " he said moving his arm to punch me . i took a step back and ran out the door slamming it in his face. i ran into the bathroom and locked the door. i looked out the window ground level. i pushed the screen out quietly and did the only reasonable thing i jumped out. i ran , i ran as fast as i could without looking back. after 30 minutes i looked back, nothing. i ran into the bushes to hide. i heard a him . " Im looking but i can't find her...... i cant see her." Conner yelled into the phone. i held my breathe. " 1 sec left me cheak those bushes. " he said and i heard footsteps. SHIT.