Chapter 10: Life's Not Always As It Seems

A/N : Sorry been busy.. It's not like anyone reads this.. #Awks. K read :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10 : 

Maddie's point of view :

It's been 5 months, me and Louis haven't spoken since our fight. Rumors say he's been spotted with his new girlfriend, Eleanor. She's everything I'm not, She is absolutely gorgeous. I've seen him a few times around the house and studio, tonight we are leaving for the tour. I can never really get over him. He was the one who was there for me and I fell in love with him, but I know for this tour I have to pretend and fake a smile. I'm happy for him of course, he seems so happy with her.                                                             

I let a tear slip down my cheek as I finished packing, My concert and special event outfits were covered so all I need was my personal. I could always do more shopping where ever we were. "MADDIE!!!!!" I heard Joe the body guard who was escorting us to the tour bus yell out probably to make sure I wasn't dead or something. " UP HERE!" I yelled mindlessly, I heard his footsteps and soon he was at my door. "It's almost time to leave Miss. Do you have any bags? " He asked I pointed to the luggage pile and he nodded grabbing them and carrying them down. "Hey, you almost ready?" I hear Taylor ask, I looked up at her while tears streamed down my face. "Tay, I can't do this. What if he brings...her?" I stutter out. "You really think he would do that..Look he is sweeter than that." She replies pulling me into a hug. "Plus a little birdy told me that Harry likes you" She adds, I look at her and groan. "I know... He tried to ask me on a date."  I said as the memory came flooding back.

                           ~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~FlashBackkk~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I sat on my balconey as I wrote in my song book, trying to come up with a new song for the Album. I smiled at the lyrics then picked up the guitar, I began to stum along as I hummed the lyrics. I stopped and wrote more lyrics then began again this time I let myself sing. 

Give me love like her,

'Cause lately I've been waking up alone,

Pain splattered teardrops on my shirt,

Told you I'd let them go,

And that I'll fight my corner,

Maybe tonight I'll call ya,

After my blood turns into alcohol,

No, I just wanna hold ya.

Give a little time to me or burn this out,

We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,

All I want is the taste that your lips allow,

My, my, my, my, oh give me love,

My, my, my, my, give me love,

Give me love like never before,

'Cause lately I've been craving more,

And it's been a while but I still feel the same,

Maybe I should let you go,

You know I'll fight my corner,

And that tonight I'll call ya,

After my blood is drowning in alcohol,

No, I just wanna hold ya.

Give a little time to me or burn this out,