Chapter 4 . Thank you.

"DONT YELL AT ME" Conner yelled about to hit me again. Just then the door burst open. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" DONT YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER !!! " Louis yelled running into the room, before i knew it Conner hit me again just to piss Louis off , my face felt numb, tears streamed down my face. i seen Lou stare at me then  moved his eyes to a smiling Conner . " What is the little gay boy from One Direction gonna do. ? " Conner asked, just then Zayn , Harry and Liam came in and seen me now crying on the floor my cheeks with a bright red hand mark on it. Harry ran over to me , " What.. who ... did this ??" He asked . " Conner Where Are You. ? " Amy asked now walking into the room. 

Louis Pov:

 " Conner Where Are You. ? " Amy Maddies Manager asked now walking into the room. My eyes looked down at Maddie when i seen the mark on her cheek i cracked. i jumped towards Conner and punched him as hard as i could right in the eye. i punched him again in the other eye and then in the jaw. i seen Liam leave to get security and Zayn held me back from hitting him more . " Did he hit Maddie? " Zayn asked . i nodded . I looked at the poor Maddie sitting in a chair shaking. Zayn let me go , and i walked over to her . " You alright love? . " i asked softly. she looked up at me her bright blue eyes red and puffy, makeup smeared, he cheek bright red.. i picked her up . " Here lets get you home love. , " she nodded and rested her head on my chest as i carried her out the door. 

Maddies Pov :

Louis picked me up bridal style , but i was to tired to fight back so i decided to enjoy it. he put me down gently in the limo. and got in beside me , " Louis, " I asked . " Yeah? " he asked looking at me worried. " Thank you, for being there for me , You're a real good friend" i started to say " . ,.... Is that Tyler ? wait stop for a minute! " i waited for the limo to stop then i hopped out . Tyler was with another girl? i thought he was at work . i started to walk up and they kissed. "Tyler...?" i asked he looked at me surprised . " Uh Maddie ? , It's not what it looks like!" i stared at him , then at her, im not one to judge but seriously she looks like the brands of makeup she used is nutella and crayola."How long has this been going on." i asked " Maddie, Can we talk about it? " He asked , " Whats there to talk about . ? How you cheated on me . !? " i yelled . "NO Fuck you and your little slut! i'm done , dont talk to me !" just as i finished i was ambushed by the paps . fuck. i pushed my way through the crowd and back to the limo trying not to cry infront of the Paps. i slammed the door shut and louis looked at me . " MADDIE WHATS WRONG?!" , i told him the what happend as we drove away, he clenched his fist . " What a fucking jerk. " he mumbled , i broke down and cried as he hugged me " Love dont cry, He doesnt deserve you , look in the mirror love you are strong, confidant , drop dead gorgeous and talented. " he whispered into my ear. i wiped my eyes and looked up at him and smiled. he kissed my cheek and smiled back.

**

" we are here! " i said smiling , it looks like everyone is already here. Me and Lou had to go back to his flatt to get his stuff then drive back to me and Taylors house. " Race you to the door?!" Louis yelled as we ran to the door , i was beating him and i looked back to stick out my tounge i tripped . "Ow. " i stated . then started laughing. Louis picked me up and carried me over his shoulder, " Loooooouuu," i whinned. we walked inside and there he was Tyler sitting on the couch. "  He said he wanted to talk to you?. " Taylor said. my eye started to water and Taylor gave Tyler a death glare. " WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TYLER" Taylor yelled as she stood up raising a fist at Tyler. He ignored her and walked towards me and Lou. " Do you mind putting my girlfriend down?" He demanded Louis. Louis put me down then wrapped his arms around me to piss him off. Tyler looked at me. " Maddie let me explain...." he said  " Lou give me a minute. " I said then he walked away, " Tyler. Its Fucking self explanatorie when your lips are on another girls. so stop with that. " I said . "But Maddie Im Sor-" he started " No Tyler if you were sorry you wouldnt have done it. " i said looking him straight in the eyes. " Now get the fuck out " he looked at me for a moment then Taylor pushed him out of the house and slamming the door in his face. Louis walked back over to me. "You okay love? " he asked . i nodded and sat on the couch. 

**

After a bit i was feeling a bit better , all thanks to Lou annd the rest of the boys. We were all chilling then Niall grabbed his guitar, and started to strumm little things , the boys started to sing, then it was Louis Solo. " You Cant Go To Bed , without a cup of tea and maybe thats the reason that you talk in your sleep . " He sang.

Louis Pov:

" You Cant Go To Bed , without a cup of tea and maybe thats the reason that you talk in your sleep . " I sang I was staring at the most beautiful girl in the world as she stared off in space , When i finished my solo she looked over at me and smiled , she had the cutest smile. and her blue eyes could put you in a trance, she had straight brown hair. she was just perfect. For me , After the song Liam spoke . "Maddie you wont have to worry about Conner anymore he was put in jail , and was fired. Amy your manager was appauled by what happend , and she said we have a photo shoot in the morning" Maddie gave him a smile " Alright," she answered, sounding relieved, Everyone went upstairs but me and Maddie, We watched some Tv, and talked , "Louuuuuu, " she whinned. " whhaaaattt " i mimicked, she gave me a death stare then she laughed. "I'm going to bed . " she finally said . she started to get up then i scooped her up and carried her to her room . " I can walk you know. " she whinned. " i know " she rolled her eyes and looked up at me and smiled. " what? " i asked . " nothing " she said. trying to make her smile into a straight face. 

Maddies Pov:

Louis was the best friend anyone could ask for , he's been there for me today and i love that. Buut being with him cant hide the fact im hurt.  Im just good at hiding pain i guess, when i was laying in my bed i pulled out my phone, 15 missed calls , 30 messages. Tyler. i ignored them and checked my twitter , Pictures of Tyler cheating and Me walking away, great just fucking great.

**

I woke up in the morning and got in the shower , We just had to have a photo shoot. ! ugh, when i finished my shower i applied a little mascara and blush , then got dressed in skinny jeans , and a baggy jack wills hoody, i dried my hair and straightened it. im not doing much because the makeup and hair stylist will just redo everything , i put on my white vans and walked down stairs to eat.  When i got downstairs everyone was already down there , Taylor was on the couch making out with robb, how cute . Harry was cooking , Liam and Zayn was talking, Niall was bugging Harry. " Maddie!! Go wake up Louuu!" Liam yelled when he seen me. " fiiiinnnee! " i mumbled, then jogged up the stairs to his room . "  Looooouissss!!!!!!" i yelled jumping on his bed. " Gettt off !" he whinned rolling over. i jumped off his bed and ripped off his blankets , " MADDDIEEE LET ME SLEEPPPP , " he whinned , "We have a photo shoot in 10 minutes " i lied our photoshoot was in 1hr. he shot up . " Really!" he said getting up now. "no. now get up" i said smiling. he smiled back and got out of bed, " oh and Louis nice carrot boxers " i said jokingly. he pulled on a pair of jeans and a clean shirt then a sweater,

Louis Pov:  

When i finally woke up i looked at Maddie she was wearing a simple purple baggy jack wills hoody and jeans , and barely any makeup and looked so flawless. i pulled on some clothes and we walked down stairs , Breakfast was ready , and by the time we finished eating it was time to leave . Me and Maddie where gonna go in my car, since we were going to lunch after. everyone left already and i had to go to the bathroom . when i was washing my hands i heard the doorbell ring. " LOUIS!" Maddie screamed scared. " MADDIE!!!! WHATS WRONG !" i screamed . i heard loud footsteps almost like someone chasing someone and a scream .Maddie. i bolted full speed down the stairs. -BAM- i was shot.

Maddies Pov :

I answered the door , Conner. " Your coming with me. "he said . " LOUIS!!! " i screamed. I didnt know what to do so i ran. That wasnt very smart. he pinned me down and tied my hands. i screamed as loud as i could Louis were are you! . i heard him running down the stairs and then i seen Conner grab the end of a gun. no no no . just as Lou came down the stairs Conner shot him . " NOOO! " i screamed , " LETS GO ! " Conner yelled grabbing me by my arms and pulling me . " LOUISSS!!!!!!! HELP " i cried out. " LET ME GO !! " i yelled kicking Conner. Twitter. thats it my phone is in my back pocket. Conner threw me in the truck of his van, and got in the front.i managed to get my hands untied and i updated my twitter status.  Tagging all the boys, Taylor , Rob and Amy in it, Please some one . Just then the car stopped.