Chapter 11: Prove You Wrong

Chapter 11:

Maddie's Point of view:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat at the table with Harry as I avoided Louis, "You are going to have to talk to him." Haz said. "No, I think not. " I said fighting back a few tears. "Haz, I don't want to do this tour. I..I can't." I said putting my head on the table. I look back to see Harry staring at me with such a look of love and caring I feel the guilt pang my stomach, as his lips form the words I wish I didn't hear. "Maddie, I'm in love with you, I fell in love with you the moment I laid my eyes on you, I fell in love with your laugh, your smile. Everything that makes you up is what I fell in love with. " He said his eyes pained as he stares into my own eyes. "Haz, I-" I start to speak but his hand goes up cutting me off and he continues with his speech. "But Lou, he got the chance to be with you. A chance I know I'll never have but please talk to him, because I know if I can't have you at least let him." He finished his speech, a stray tear wiped away instantly as if it never happened. "He is the one who left me" I said looking down at the table fiddling with the hems of my sleeves. When I look back up Harry is gone, when I find him he is talking to Louis, my heart cracks when Louis' eyes meet mine. Louis' eyes dark, blank and vacant. Then he looks at eleanor and a smile is back on his face, colour returned to his eyes and face, a loving gaze as he watched her laugh. One that he looked at me with before. Soon Louis gets up and walks to the table I am sitting at, he sits down and just stares at me. "What did you want to say to me?" He asked his voice cold and rushed. "I just wanted to talk." I said being able to speak without my voice failing me. "So, excited for the tour?" He said his voice still cold. I sigh, wanting to burst into tears, my eyes search the room for Harry, when I can't find him I look back to Louis, his eyes blank and his face bored.  "Yeah, so how are things with you and Eleanor?" I said my eyes watering I blink back the tears, hoping they would go away. "Things are great, she is so amazing and she makes me so happy." He replied, his voice somewhat cheery now, a smile on his face as he thought about her. I feel a huge lump in my throat as I try to think of what to say next, my eyes searching his as he stares at me as if I were about to explode. "Maddie?" He asked, as soon as my name was said, the sound of his voice saying my name, I burst. Tears streamed down from my face. "Boobear, I miss you." I said my voice cracking, tears finally stopping. He looks at me, his face blank but his eyes unable to hide the pain I feel. "I'm sorry." He said before getting up, leaving me to fall apart at the table. "So this is what the tour is going to be like?" I whisper to myself.