Chapter 7 .

Maddies Pov:

" Lou!! When can i open my eyes ? " i complained for the tenth time. " In ..... now!" he said removing his hands. There we stood on the beach at sunset, a few feet away was a medium sized fire and a blanket with a bag of marshmellows, container with carrots, and 2 sticks. " OMG Louu! " i said kissing him. " now come on!!" he said grabbing my hand and pulls me on his lap . " Wanna try to roast carrots? " he asked . i gave him a confused a look and he chuckled. " how is that even possible to get it on the stick . " i said picking up the stick. " Well its not." he started. " Louis Tomlinson i am not holding it over the fire if thats what your thinking." i stated pointing the stick at him as he put his hands up in surrender. i chuckled and he picked me up. " PUT ME DOWWWWN" i said kicking . he chuckled as we approached the water.. THE WATER ! " LOUIS TOMLINSON DONT EVEN GO THERE!!!" i screamed. he finnally stopped in the water . " Louisss babe please dont!!!" i begged giving him puppy eyes. " Hmmmmmmm... love you." he said a few seconds later i was thrown into the water. i came up to the surface and there he was laughing . " IM GONNA KILL YOU!!" i said running at him . i jumped at him and he fell with me on top of him . " Now im all sandy. " he said . " And im soaked with seaweed in my hair. " i said with a frown. " What time is it? " he asked. i walked back to the blanket and checked the time.  " 11:10 . why? " i asked. he shrugged his shoulders and walked over to me .. " Look up . " he said after a minute.  i looked into the sky fireworks went off. spelling ' Your my 11:11 wish Maddie'  i looked at Lou . " Lou . " i said with a smile. " Maddie i love you " he said . " I love you too. " i said kissing him. " IS THAT LOUIS TOMLINSON AND MADDIE DAY!!!" A man yelled. " Shit .. run .? " Lou suggessted. " The fire? " i said . we dumped water on it and ran.

**

" That was close!" i stated as we approached our flatt. " No shit ! " he said kissing my cheek.  I opened the door and steped inside. " Im gonna go change. " i said gesturing to my soaking wet clothes. " Me too. " he said since his were covered in sand. i went up the stairs into my room to shower and change. i washed the seaweed out of my hair and got out. i brushed my teeth and hair, then put on my pjs.

I knocked on Lou's door. " Come in "  He said . I opened the door. " Are you gonna come down stairs? " i asked. He nodded then jumped up and grabbed my hand. 

" What do you mean ? " Taylor said. me and Lou stopped at her door.  "  Im leaving.." Rob explained. " For a few weeks back to Canada.. Only for 3 weeks tops!"  i looked at Lou who was looking in the door . " When are you leaving?" Taylor asked calmed down now.  " Well in 15 minutes. i just came to say goodbye. Tyler should be here soon to drive me to the airport." He said . Taylor sighed , " Oh alright baby . I love you,"  She said with a fake smile . Something was up.. And i knew for a fact he wasnt going to Canada."Here he comes!" I whispered. Tyler's truck pulled into the driveway and the door opened . I watched as Tyler made his way to the door as Rob walked out . " Readdyyy!!!! " Tyler bursted out. Rob shushed him. " Are you already drunk?" he whispered. " Noooooo, but lets go before someone sees us ." He started " TO THEEE CLUBB!" he scream whispered. " We are going to the club. Tell everyone to get ready. " i said as soon as they left then went to get ready myself, I did my hair , makeup and picked out a clubbing outfit. a tight black dress ; not to short ,not to tight , perfect. 

i walked down stairs to see who was all going, Liam as driver , Lou , Taylor, Zayn , and me. 

Taylor's POV: 

I have no idea why I agreed to go to the club, I know Rob was lying.. how could he.. 

We all got into the car and drove to a club i havent been to yet,. Is that Tyler's truck? Whats going on.   "Maddie what's going on... " I said. " Rob's here. " she said . Damn that hurt more then i thought it would. So it was true he wasn't actually gone. " oh " was all i could manage to say. i rested my head on Zayn . " Whats the matter, love? " he whispered. " Nothing." i said with my best fake smile. We got out and got inside easily despite the long line-up , Famous bonus. i walked straight to the bar, and took a bunch of shots before i went to dance, i looked over to a table. Rob and some blonde, kissing. i took another shot. tears fell onto my face. " Hey , whats the matter. " Zayn asked lifting my chin slightly. " i looked at Rob and the slut. Zayn followed my eyes. Zayn pulled up his sleeves and balled his hand into a fist, before i could catch on he was already over there i ran to catch up to him. " Z-Zayn.. What are you doing here. " Rob asked looking around his eyes opened wide when he seen me. " T-Tay , uhm .. I can explain." I looked at him one last time before Zayn moved me back a bit then step towards Rob with his fist and punched Rob right in the nose. " Whatt the fuck man. " He said rubbing his bloody nose. " Thats for messing with Taylor. " He said then punching him again in the jaw " Thats for being a dick. " He said then punched him in the gut. Rob punched back now. they were in the middle of a fight when the slut came over to me. " Can i have your autograph. ?"  she asked in a snobby annoying fake voice. I pushed by her and grabbed Zayn and pulled him away and did something i didnt even expect.