Chapter , kwhrgir

just then the door cracked open .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" HELLO GIRLS IM LOUIS AS YOU CAN SEE! THATS ZAYN , THATS HARRY BUT DONT LOOK TOO LONG CUZ HES MINE , THERES LIAM ......, WAIT WHERE IS NIALL." Louis yelled excitedly as he walked out into the hall then back in with a Niall with food in his mouth. " SORRY BOUT THAT LADIES NIALL'S COULDNT WAIT TILL DINNER , ARE YOU READY?" Louis yelled again with excitement. i stared at him . and so did Taylor, "Lou, i think you sccared them with all your yelling. " Liam whispered.. "OOPS! , sorry , ready to go?" he said a bit quieter. i stood up and finally spoke " Hi Lads! Sure , lets go!" Taylor stood up but awkwardly tripped over her feet, i laughed really loud at her. " uhm . oops! " she said getting up . she shot me a death glare for laughing , and the boys seen it. " Ready? " Harry said. i nodded and he linked his arm with mine. "HEY!" Louis shouted as he linked with my other arm. Well then! Zayn was ovbiously flirting with Taylor , but she didnt see it.. 

**

During Dinner i sat next to Taylor and Niall, then staight across was Lou, and next to him was Zayn , then on the other side of lou was Hazza and Liam. I let Niall order for me since i had no idea what to get.  " SO maddie where are you from" Liam asked, " Im from here actually , my family move when i was younger , " i responded. " I knew it!!! i could tell you were a bit british!"  Harry exclaimed.  i laughed. I ended up talking to Lou the whole night , He's such a good friend so far , he is hilarious , and pretty darn cute . -wink wink- After Dinner we all exchanged numbers. In all the boys phone my name was 'most bestest person in the world ever and i love her btw its maddie ;) ' , i checked my phone WOW.  Louis name ' Hottest boy alive aka louis tomlinson' Zayns name ' I love this boy his name is Zayn. ' HAHAHA no . i laughed at harrys            ' Call me sometime babe;) oh its harry .' what a cheeky bastard, Nialls was "IM THE IRISH ONE!" aha, 'Daddy Direction ' Ovbi Liam. Okay, we had a good night . i think we are all gonna be good friends . we started to walk outside and back to the car but we were ambushed by the Paps. "LOUIS ARE YOU DATING MADDIE!?" they yelled then i realized his arm and mine were linked. " No we are just friends. !" i said back. unlinking our arms. once we got in our car and were gone out of the parking lot we all laughed ! "THAT WAS AWKWARD! " i blurted.out . " I Knooww! " Niall said. Everyone talked and chitchated, i went to look at Lou and he was already looking at me. i felt my cheeks get hot. Shit am i really blushing right now? .i seen Louis blushing and Then Zayn laughed at us. " Aw, thats cute . " he stated. i shot him a death glare. and he shot up his arms in surrender i laughed loudly , i hate my laugh. " Dont hate your laugh love, its cute" Lou said. shit did i say that outloud. we finally got home. To be greeted by a Rob and Tyler in the window fighting over the tv remote.  " Are those your boyfriends? " Niall asked, " Taylors dating the blue shirt guy. " i said ,, " Im dating the loser in grey. " 

Louis Pov:

"Im dating the loser in grey," she said . did see that probably not because my chance is long gone. Okay i may have known her for like 4 hours but i like her . alot. and by alot i mean alot . Did i just fall for Maddie Day? , i think i did. 'im dating the loser in grey' it kept replaying in my head. Why , why , why was i so stupid.!! " Lou say goodbye. " Niall said digging his elbow in my gut.  " Bye Taylor , Bye Maddie See you guys soon?!" i said . Maddie nodded and got out of the car , the grey shirt boy came out and kissed her, i sunk deeper in my seat. i hated this feeling ... this Heartache . 

Maddie Pov:

" Hi babe!" Tyler said greeting me at the door with a kiss.  " EW GET A ROOM STOP HAVING MOUTH SEX! " Taylor yelled waiting to get through the door. " Babe i gotta go home i need to get ready for work in the morning. " Tyler said then walked off. hmm , Thats odd. i started to wallk inside but i heard my name in a whisper . " What about me ? " i asked to Taylor . she looked up then at Rob . " Have you not seen ur twitter.?"  Rob asked . Uh oh nothing good can come from twitter. i opened my laptop and logged on ' Maddie Day and Louis Tomlinson Dating? ' And then a picture of me and lou holding hands , i never held his hand its photoshopped!! i texted Louis .