Chapter 6.

Taylor's Pov:

I sat in the passenger's seat ready to jump out of the door incase we see Maddie. I seen a man in the distance and as we got closer .. Conner , For fuck sakes . i grabbed Zayns arm, " Zaynie, it's Conner. " he nodded and we pulled over next to him and his face went white. Rob stayed back with Louis to drive him to the hospital with Hazza. He protested but he couldn't come like he passed out. Liam pulled out his mobile to call the Police quickly just in case, " No signal. " he said . I opened the car door and Zayn came by my side, and wrap an arm around my waist. Just a friendly gesture , i think. Conner was looking for someone. He began to walk towards the bush . " Found you " he said grabbing an arm. " Maddie! " i said to Zayn. " Wait we'll follow them . then call the police . " He said . i nodded. and we watched him shove Maddie into the truck and they drove off. "Alright drive!" Niall said. 

*

We stopped down the road a bit and walked through some random trail to the house , Liam said to be sneaky. Niall smudge mud on his face as war paint. and Zayn refuses to leave my side.  He's a good best friend Always looking out for me and stuff. " Theres the house. " Liam stated as we got to the end of the trail. "Get behind the trees. !" I whisper-yelled. " Theres someone in the window." i pointed. MADDIE! Its her in the window.  " MADDIE!!!" I yelled. " Tay? " She yelled- whispered. " Hurry get out the window!!! The car is parked at the end of the trail and---" Niall was cut off . " Well well well. who do we have here?" Conner tsked. " We, already called the police. they should be here....." Liam started. and then there was our saviour the sirens went off and the police men came with the guns.

" MADDIE! " i yelled in her ear giving her a bear hug. " Ow. " she mumbled. i laughed then she laughed. Conner and Whoever the other guy was were put into a prison in like America or something far away. We are getting body guards and those security gates now. since shit happens. " Uhm , Tay.... Is Lou okay?" Maddie muttered.

Maddies Pov: 

Lou , was gone.. i know it . he was shot. I can't its all my fault if he didn't try to save me then none of this would have happened. " uhm .Tay... is Lou okay?" i muttered looking up at Taylor since she is still taller than me . She ignored my question. Louis's gone i knew it . " IS LOU DEAD," I said again. She looked at me. " He's at the hospital. We don't know yet. " Taylor said opening the car door . I sunk down into the seat a bit . " Drive to the hospital." I said. " I don't think it's a good idea." Niall said. I sat up . " Why not. " I said. "Well he wasnt in a good shape when we left him ." Zayn explained. " I don't care i wanna see him. " I begged. " Please...." Zayn looked at me. " No. You need rest it's been a busy day. " he finally said. i gave him a dirty look and looked out the window.

*

" Goodnight. " Taylor said as we all went to our rooms. Just then the front door opened up to reveal Harry and Rob, no Lou. " Is ... he okay..?" i asked. Harry came up to me " Is Lou okay " i repeated my voice shakey tears brimming my eyes. " ... He's in a coma." Harry said . 

Silence

It's all my fault. I was so stupid . I shouldn't have yelled for help . He wouldn't have been shot. Tears waterfalled down my cheeks. and i ran out the door and into my car. " WAIT UP!" Harry shouted. i waited for him . " Let me drive , " He said i sat in the passenger seat . everything was quiet . Tears kept streaming down. 

*

I jumped out of the car and ran into the hospital. " Im here to see Louis Tomlinson" I said to the lady at the front desk. " I'm sorry no fans." She said . " IM NOT A FAN IM HIS BEST FRIEND, LOOK ITS HARRY STYLES . NEXT TO ME. IM MADDIE DAY I DONT NEED THIS FAN BS , NOW SHOW ME TO HIS ROOM . " I yelled. she finally gave me the room number and i bolted down the hallway. i came to the door and stopped. I opened it and walked in. "Lou..." i said as i came to his limp body on the hospital bed.If it wasn't for his light faint breathing he would look dead. i took his hand. " Louis , please wake up.. " i said . no response. " Louis please , Your my best friend... Who's gonna kick Tylers ass now if he bugs me." I joked.. " Beside Taylor." i looked down at him . " Its all my fault , I'm such an idiot to get you involved ....Fuck Louis get up!!!" I said . Tears streamed down my face. I felt him tighten his grip on my hand.. but it loosened again and then i heard a noise i never want to hear... a flatt line. -beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep- Docters came running in . " NOO ! LOUIS!! . " I began to bawl my eyes out. the docters tried to get him back but they gave up shortly... i walked back over to him. " Louis ... Please .. please... pleeeeease ,, dont die.. " I picked up his hand... " Please Lou... I . I love you" My eyes began to blur.. " I love you too." a faint voice said. i wiped my eyes.. " Lou? LOU!!! YOU'RE YOU'RE ALIVE !!!! " I yelled and hugged him. " how .. i thought i heard the flatt line.. " he looked at me and smiled. " You..  "He said . i was confused.. me? why me. " You.. I heard everything you said .. I was gonna give up but i couldn't . I love you Maddie .." I smiled.. " I love you too. " Just then Harry came in. " LOU I THOUGHT YOU DIED, IM GONNA CALL EVERYONE! . AND THE DOCTERS.!! " Harry exclaimed. Lou laughed. and so did i. I wiped my eyes again. That was fucking scary .. 

*

           ~3 days later ~

" Louuuuuuuuu!" i whinned as he picked me up. " Yesssss" He mimicked. " Put.me.down." i asked. he pretended to think and shook his head . i rolled my eyes as he brought me down the stairs. He sat me down on the couch. " What would you like for breakfast,?" He asked me. " Fruit " I said he nodded and walked to the kitchen. and came back minutes later with a bowl of carrots.... " uhm Lou... These are carrots. " i said . he mumbled something. " What? " i asked raising my eyebrow. " Hipocrite." he said again. " Oh really how's that? " i said challenging him. he smirked and attacked my sides and tickled me. " Okay..Enough...we. can . eat . carrots for breakfast!!" I said inbettween laughs. " VICTORYY !!" He yelled and started running around untill he tripped over the chair. " Whats going on down here. " Liam asked running a hand through his hair. " Lou's an idiot." i stated. " HEY!" he exclaimed. i raised my hands up in surrender. Liam shook his head and went into the kitchen . " What day is it? " i asked. " Uhmm the 5" Louis said . " Shit. Me and Taylor have an interview. " I said jumping up from my spot on the ground. " I'll get you an outfit and wake up Taylor , go shower." Lou said . i gave him a quick peck on the lips and jogged upstairs. I used my vanilla shampoo and conditioner and got out . i wrapped my hair in a towel and another around my body. I picked up the outfit Louis picked out for me. A white hoody , Dark wash jean jeggings, and a leopard print scarf with gold heels. " Do you like it !" Lou asked. " Yeah! " I said . i walked back into the bathroom and changed. i did my makeup. Foundation, Gold eyeshadow , winged eyeliner, and mascara . i smiled in the mirror and took my hair out off towel and blow-dried it. i left it in the soft waves and walked out. " You look beautiful " he said . i smiled .        "Thanks babe" i said and kissed him. " Are you ready Madd--" Taylor began." Oh sorry to intrude. " she said walking away with a wink. " I'll see you after ? " i asked getting up. " Ovbiously.. we have a date " he said . " Where to?" I asked. " Surprise, " he said . " Don't worry about changing. Its perfect. " 

Hmm i wonder where we are going? .