Chapter 9 :

Maddie's Pov:

" Louis.." I started he turned away to face his laptop. I sat down next to him but he moved away. " Leave. " Louis said in a low voice. " Lou" I said with hurt leaking out as I said his name. He turned to me . " Maddie fine stay , But i'm leaving. " He said harshly . I sat in shock as he grabbed his stuff , clothes and all and just walked out without another word. I finally got up and went after him. " Louis! " I yelled catching up grabbing his arm. He looked at his arm and tried to shake me of. " Lou.. Don't go. " I said , His face seemed so angry when I refused to let go. " Let me go. " He said coldly . His tone made me let go . He turned away from me and walked away out the door. I stood there and tears began to flow. What just happened ? Did Louis really just walk out ? I slid down the wall putting my head in my hands just trying to process what happened. After what seemed like forever I heard the front door open. " LOUIS! " I yelled jumping up running towards the door . " It's just us, Why where is Lou? " Liam said . My happyness faded. " I don't know. " I said sighing . " What happened to your cheek?" Niall asked. " Did Louis do that? " Zayn asked. " Just stop! We got in a fight and he hit me now he left . " I yelled starting to cry again , Taylor ran to hug me " We can watch movies and eat icecream? " she suggested. " Yeah , We can watch Toy Story 1 ,2 , and 3 !" Liam added. I Smiled. " I'll go get the snacks. " Niall said running to the kitchen. " I'll get the blankets and pillows! " Zayn said walking away. " ZAYN OTHER WAY! " Taylor yelled going after him. " I guess I'll go get Harry " I said outloud.

I walked into Harry's room . " We are gonna watch some movies--" I started but stopped when I seen him asleep. I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and whispered " Thanks for standing up to Lou for me . " He smiled in his sleep and I walked away.

" Theres a snake in my boot !" The movie said . Liam was so adorable he sat on the floor with a woody doll mouthing all the words as the movie went along. I put a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth and watched the movie . Bringing my mind off Lou. He'd come back right? I glanced down at my phone and texted him for the last time.

Please. Just come home? xx Maddie.

I turned off my phone and looked back at the movie blinking the tears away.

Louis Pov :

I started the car up not sure where I was going to some random club ? No im not that stupid get drunk then drive ,crash and die no thanks! I'm just gonna drive and drive. I stopped at my flatt to drop off my stuff. I tripped on my way through the door on a toy story toy. Liam. I got back in my car when i was done and drove to the nearest restaurant . Shhh I didn't eat yet. It was a quiet little diner sort of restaurant small yet cute. I parked the car and got out.

Seating myself at a booth in the corner the waitress came with a menu. " Hi , I'm Eleanor and I'll be your waitress. " She said with a smile . I struggled a smile back as she placed the menu down. " Our special right now is Penne something ... " She said trying to think of the name . " Thanks. " I said . " I'm sorry to ask this but .. "She started , Great another fan asking for autograph or a picture. Don't get me wrong I love my fans but I just want some food. " Can I see the menu for a sec? " She finished. I looked at her funny handing her the menu. " That was my grocery list..." She said putting the real menu down . " You look sad, What's wrong? " She said sitting down. Am I about to tell a random stranger everything? Yupp.

Harry's Pov:

I still couldn't believe Lou . Hits her , Then doesn't even let her talk to him just leaves her.

1 word . DICK .

I was still awake when Maddie came in to tell me about the movie but I faked being asleep. She kissed me on the cheek and thanked me , I couldn't help but smile and I know she saw.

I know 1 thing for sure I'm gonna win her heart and love her right. She deserves it .

I got up and slipped on some sweats and a white tee. I fixed my bed head and walked downstairs.

"Harry come sit with me !" Maddy whisper yelled at me. I sat down next to her and she rested her head in my lap. I started playing with her long beautiful hair.

Louis' pov:

After I told Eleanor everything we talked about random things to get my mind off it.

"Are you gonna go back to her and taylors house?" She asked.

"No i'm gonna go back to my flatt . " I replied.

"Well here's my number! Call me if you need to talk " she said I smiled and took her number which was scribbled on a peice of paper.

Maddie's pov:

I woke up in my bed , Harry must have brought me here after I fell asleep.

I looked beside me hoping to see Louis but he still wasn't here.

I messed up.