Chapter 1. I love him .

A/N : K so Heres my story enjoy it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Taylor where getting ready for grad , it was finally time for London , Me , Taylor and Tyler . Finally leaving this small town . Since me and Tay are famous ,! we can move wherever . Tyler plays Guitar. He's also doing english for writting . "Almost ready Maddie?" Taylor asked as she needed the curling iron . "Almostt!!! . " i said finishing the last few curls. i handed it off to Tay, then did my makeup . i put on foundation , beige eyeshadow , eyeliner , and a coat of masara . i looked at my makeup in the mirror . it was missing something . i thought for a minute , Lipgloss! i applied it and smiled showing my dimples.           "Hey ugly. " i heard someone say . i turned around . "Tyler! Came to take me up on the offer to do your makeup?" i said jokingly.  "Obviously guurrl! " He said in a ghetto accent. i laughed at him . "Can you heelp me zip up my dress? " i said turning around so he can zip it. he mumbled a sure then i held up my hair, he zipped it up . " You look pretty . " He smiled. "Thanks . " i said then turned back in the mirror to look for my self. my dress was a cute blue poofy dress with a sparkly top . my shoes where silver sparkly high heels . my blonde hair loosley curled and my blue eyes were extra blue today. "Tay Hurry up or we will be late .." Tyler complained . "Calm your tits. ! im done! " She said . "MY TITS WILL NEVER BE CALM!" he said running down the hallway . "oh hi Maddies Mom. ! " i heard him say . " Please call me Jody . " she said. "OK" he said then continued running this time back to my room . he sat on my bed as Taylor cheaked out herself in the mirror , her black hair curled in perfect ringlets and her green eyes where compliemented with her makeup . and her black dress was so cute i was jealous of her shoes though , they where these super cute black gold studded heels and she was wearing a gold necklace, she looked so pretty.  "K lets go? " she said . 

**

we were sitting in the grad ceremony bs. and all i thought about is wanting to leave for london. 

"Maddie Jones" 

my name was called up to get my diploma. i got up and walked up . i looked down at my 2 best friends who where smiling at me. 

Tylers Pov: 

Maddie was my best friend she was like a sister to me . we where all moving to London , it was gonna be fun . i mean im getting my own house since im rich and im gonna help the girls when they need money. 

"You love her ." Taylor said to me when Maddie was on the stage. "Idk . i guess a little bit." i replied.  "do you think Shes pretty ?" Taylor said . "Yeah , i know that . but shes my best friend shes almost like my sister. !" i replied again . Taylor sighed and gave up . Why does everyone think i love her . 

           Maddie Pov:

it was the night after grad and i was finished packing. Tyler had offered to buy us furniture and help decorate , i told him i'll pay the painter . he complained but agreed. he was a sweetheart. and no if you think im only friends with him because he's rich . We were friends way before he got rich. When we were 14 we met . i moved from London . i have tons of family there , im not quite sure why we left but im happy we did i met 2 of the very best friends ever!  

**

we boarded the plane , and were on our way to london. i glanced over at Tyler, okay i love him... Wait what did i just say?! we are just friends. "Madds, you ready? " Tyler asked holdin my hand. i nodded my head , the plane started to move . "Here we go!" Taylor said. before we knew it we were in the sky. "OMG!" Taylor exclaimed " What if we die?!" .. i laughed and started to drift away into a deep sleep.  "Wake up we are here!" Tyler whispered in in my ear . which instantly sent chills down my whole body . "nice hair beautiful ." he said with a wink. i pulled out my phone for the reflextion . yikes. my bun was all messed up . we walked out and got the cab to me and tays new house. then tyler headed to his to drop off his bags and go buy a truck. hes rich like i said earlier well so am i but i can just get a limo ;), hes such a showoff. and can have any girl he wants . its quite annoying when i love him. yes , i figured out i love him , i loved him since day 1.but now that hes single i have to tell him and im gonna tell him these feelings will not be rested any longer!! "Hey , im back! ." Tyler said coming in. now was the time Taylor was upstairs. "Tyler , can i tell you something?" i asked, he came closer "Yeah anything?" he replied so smoothly it made me want to melt. "I...." i was cut off by taylor, "Oh hey Ty. !" . i sighed. later i'll tell him. "Hi fag, what were you saying Maddie?" he said. "oh nothing lets go get furniture . i'll call the painter. right now so by the time we get back he'll be here. " i said pulling out my phone. 

Maddie: hello is this Al , 

Al: Yeah , you need a painter? 

Maddie: Yeah! for 4:00 ? we need to go shopping first, 

Al : aight. address?

Maddie: 243 Alfalfa St, 

Al: k .

Maddie: See you then!

i hung up the phone and walked back into the hallway . "Ready? " Taylor and Tyler nodded and we left.

** 

we unloaded all the furniture after the paint was dry, and it was perfect. i set up the internet so it was working now, " Thankss Ty!" i said hugging him. he smiled . "what "i asked. " i just realized how beautiful you are, " he said, i instantly felt my face blush ,. he laughed a bit then i blurted something out "I love you.!" i said then  instantly regret it. i looked at tylers face then what he did i wasnt expecting.he cupped my face with his hands and kissed me. " Maddie , i love you too. " he said. i giggled then we were enterupted, "Uhm ,, Maddie . can i borrow 20 bucks? " Taylor asked . i took out my wallet and handed her 20 bucks then she walked outside, i bursted out laughing. so did tyler. "OMG THAT WAS AWKWARD! " i said rolling on the floor, " so are we together now?" Tyler asked, i nodded yes. and he smiled a huge smile. which made me smile , i put on a movie and we cuddled on the couch. 

**

its been a week. and i was inlove with Tyler, we were going out to a club tonight and i was excited,, Tyler had a gig there , he auditioned for this band as a lead guitarist, .. his band was playing for half the time so me and tyler had plenty of time to spend together, me and taylor went out and bought new dresses for tonight , mine was a tight purple dress , with matching shoes and earrings. Taylor got a cute white dress ,  it is a bit poofy at the bottom and she has matching shoes and a cute necklace that Rob gave her before she left. me and Tay were having a good time dancing listening to Tylers band , they stopped and talked quietly for a minute, then Tyler stepped up to the mic. "Maddie! Come up and sing for us!" i stopped talking to taylor and looked at Tyler funny. but i walked up to the stage, after a few minutes they started to play the music i wanted, so i sang along flawlessly. "Take time to realize , that your warmth is crashing down on in .  Take time to realize, That i am on your side . Didnt i , Didnt i ..tell you . " i sang the rest of the song with perfect pitch and walked back to taylor , "That was awkwardd! " i complained. "No , that was good. " she said . i mumbled then we continued dancing. "Taylor finally i found you !!! i need to tell you something" said a male voice a few feet away from us, we both looked at him. "ROB!?" Taylor exclaimed