preference 05

What you do for your first date

Axl: Axl took you out to eat, showering you with gifts afterward. He took you to your favorite restaurant and let you choose the desert for the two of you. Usually you would go home after dates, but Axl took you to a really pretty look out spot, handing you your favorite type of flowers.
///

Slash: Slash knew you wanted to learn guitar so badly, so he gave you lessons. You didn't consider it a proper "date", until he kissed you. You were casually tuning the guitar he let you borrow when BAM, kiss. You loved every part of that night.
///

Duff: Duff didn't want to go out because of fans, so you stayed in and he cooked you a very romantic meal. You were so excited and you didn't know Duff could cook so well!
///

Izzy: Izzy enjoyed having you around, your first date was at the studio with the guys, he just wanted you around him. After being at the studio, you went out with the guys and their girlfriends.
///

Steven: Steven and you stayed at his place, watching movies and eating popcorn. Every now and then, Steven would cuddle closer to you and steal some popcorn from your bowl, causing you to giggle and slap his hand away. At the end of the night, you ended up finally kissing his lips.
///

I love Steven's so much
-Asher:P