Steven Imagine 02

He calls you beautiful.

Steven had begged and begged you to go to the local carnival today, which at first you denied, but you came around. You weren't a big roller coaster person, you always hated getting on them, but for Steven you'd do anything to see him happy and smiling.

"Hurry up!!" Your brother, Duff McKagan, called from downstairs with your boyfriend and their friends.

You weren't sure if Duff would allow you and Steven to go together as some sort of 'date', but Duff always surprised you. So there you stood, in front of a mirror, tucking loose strands of hair behind your ears, applying the small amount of concealer to your face. Steven appeared behind you in the small bathroom, looking you up and down. He stepped up behind you, placing his hands on your hips.

He rested his head in the crook of your neck, placing a gentle and loving kiss right below your ear. You giggled at Steven's loving action, placing your hand in his blonde hair. Your cheeks flushed as he pressed his chest against your back, his body heat burning on your skin.

"Steven.." You giggled, placing your hand back on the counter.

He removed his lips from your neck, resting his chin on your shoulder and staring at you through the mirror. His smile went away as he saw the concealer on your face.

"Y/n, how many times do I have to tell you! You don't need makeup." He frowned, loosening his grip around you.

You smiled at his comment, feeling your cheeks flush again. You loved when Steven told you how he felt, and this time he was calling you beautiful. You loved this man with all of your heart, and him calling you pretty made your day completely.

"Aww, thank you Steven. That's so sweet!" You mentioned, your cheeks flushing even more now that you had thanked him.

"Of course, babes. I'm just telling you the truth." He laughed, releasing your waist and standing up straight behind you.

You turned and met him blue-green eyes, your heart fluttering. You smiled as you placed your arms around his neck, pulling him in for a short kiss.

Your lips pressed against his and moved ever so gently. You loved kissing Steven, it felt like Heaven on earth. He pulled away and gasped for air very quickly, returning the kiss after his breaths. He smiled harder while he kissed you, blush still prominent on your cheeks.

"We should get going." You laughed, pulling away from his needy lips.

He nodded and grabbed your hand, leading you out of the bathroom. You couldn't wait for this carnival date.