Duff Imagine 03

Smut warning.

You went out with Duff.

You and Duff sat at a local bar, sipping your drinks and reminiscing about random things. This was something you loved about dating Duff, just talking. After your fifth drink, you started to feel a little tipsy and suggested you go home, which Duff agreed.

You couldn't wait to get home, you just wanted to be with Duff. As soon as you got into the house, Duff grabbed you by the hips, pinning you against the wall and pressing his lips against yours with such lust. You placed your hands on his shoulders as you took everything in. You moaned into his mouth, moving your hands to the front of his leather jacket. You pushed the fabric off his shoulders, digging your nails into his skin and gently raking them down his arms. He broke the kiss and met your eyes, smirking.

"You want to play rough?" He rasped, making you bite your lip to hide your smile.

He pressed his lips to your neck, butterflies shooting through your core. He sucked gently, leaving dark hickeys on your skin. You sighed softly, feeling the firmilar wetness form in your panties. He pulled his lips from your neck, looking straight into your eyes, causing your knees to become jelly.

"We can play rough, babygirl." He whispered loud enough for you to hear.

You blushed as he picked you up, his hands resting on your thighs. You wrapped your legs around his waist, your red heels falling to the ground. Duff walked to the stairs, his fingers digging into your thighs. You grind your hips against his lap, moaning gently. He shot you a look, causing you to stop. 

He walked into the bedroom, setting you down on the bed. You spread your legs out in front of him, smiling as if you were innocent. You could tell he was turned on from the tent formed in his jeans. He kicked off his boots and walked towards you, leaning close to your face. He layed on top of you, kissing your lips and he moved his hips against yours. You let out a gentle moan as he pulled away, pulling his shirt over his head.

You bit your lip and sat up, running your hands down his stomach. You blushed as you unbuttoned his jeans, seeing the band of his boxers. You released his jeans as he pulled them down, stepping out of them. He wrapped his hands around your back, unzipping your red dress as you kissed his neck. His breathing picked up and he backed away and pulled the dress off your body, allowing your breasts to fully show. You decided not to wear a bra, which you were mentally hitting yourself right at that moment.

"Fuck." He breathed out, scanning your body.

He kneeled in front of you, your legs hanging off the edge of the bed. He grasped onto your thighs and spread them, looking up at you with a look of pure lust. His hands rubbed up your thighs, grabbing onto the sides of your panties, gently pulling them down. You bit your lip as he threw them behind him and stared at your wet core. He pressed two fingers to your clit, moving them in a slow circular motion. A moan erupted from your throat as he picked up the pace of his nimble fingers.You hand immediately wrapped around his forearm, scratching him to fight your urges.

"Fuck- yes Duff." You struggled to moan, feeling your body become like jelly infront of Duff.

He pulled his fingers away from your clit, your lips forming a frown. He stood up and climbed towards you, the bed sinking in under his hands. His lips connected to yours, your hand still gripping his forearm. He started to gently grind his crotch on your bare core, causing you to moan into his mouth. He broke the kiss and slipped down his boxers, pulling his length out, tapping it against your clit a couple times. He reached over to your nightstand, sticking his hand in the drawer and grabbing a condom from the box. He placed the foil up to your mouth, allowing you to bite down and help on the packaging.

He pulled the condom out of the package, throwing the foil onto the nightstand and rolling the rubber down his length. You bit your lip as you watched him focus, knowing how good he was about to pleasure you. You watched his chest rise up and down as he slowly entered you, earning soft moans from you.

"Goddamn.. You're so tight." He groaned, stilling his movements so you can adjust to his size.

Once you adjusted, he started to slowly thrust into you, his tip rubbing against your g-spot. You moaned as he quickened his pace, his hands gripping your hips as he continues.

"Oh, fuck yes Duff." You moan, leaning up to kiss him.

His lips connect to yours as he continues his movements, his mouth swallowing your loud moans. Your hands go to his back, your nails digging into his smooth skin. He quickened his thrusts, his breathing getting heavy and his groans getting louder.

You felt a firmilar feeling forming in your core as Duff pushed you over the edge, "Oh baby, I'm so close." He breathed out, his forehead leaned against yours.

"Me too.. Fuuck!" You moaned before coming over his length.

He followed after you, releasing into the condom. He sighed as he gently pulled out, removing the condom and tying it off. He smirked as he look over at you, your hair fanned out on the pillow.

"I love you Duff." You slightly smiled, exhausted.

"I love you more y/n." He whispered, kissing your forehead before throwing the condom away and cuddling close to you.

"We should totally go out more." You giggled, cuddling close to his bare chest.

"I totally agree." He mumbles back, before pressing his lips to yours.

///