Axl Imagine 02

He protects you when the guys talk about you.

Axls Pov

I was at the studio, working on My Michelle with the guys. We were almost done finishing up the album, we just had a few little things to fix up.

I split away from the guys, taking a break to get some water from the vending machine outside the recording area. I walked down the narrow, plain hallway with a one dollar bill in my hand. I was so thirsty from singing, it wasn't even funny.

I stopped at the machine as I heard laughing and talking coming from the recording area. I didn't pay attention to the chaos, I assumed Steven was cracking jokes about stupid things like usual.

I inserted the dollar, waiting for the machine to register. Once the machine showed the amount, I hurried and clicked the button for the water. I tapped my foot as I waited for the bottle to dispense. I watched as the bottle appeared in the bottom of the machine just near the plastic flap. I didn't waste anytime grabbing the bottle and heading for the recording area. But I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard a firmiliar name.

"Exactly. I don't see what Axl sees in y/n. She look like a Donkey." I heard Slash laugh, anger burning in my veins.

Y/n wasn't here to protect herself, and I can't let them make fun of the love of my life. I started getting pissed, they always have something to say about the people love.

"Yeah, like I was saying, she's probably using him for fame." I heard Duff add in.

"And don't get me started with her style." I heard Izzy laugh, "Who dresses that slutty?"

I tried to take deep breaths, but I couldn't control my emotions.

"Cmon Stevie, don't you have anything say about her? We all know you hate her." Slash adds, Steven huffs and doesn't answer.

"I'm not going to say anything in case Axl hears-"

I whipped the door open and stood there, rage filling my body. "I heard enough."

Slash, Izzy and Duff jumped up from their seats on the ground as Steven almost fell over. Slash stood there, rid of any emotions. Izzy stood there with the most shocked face ever. Duff looked like be was about to cry as well as Steven.

I clenched my fists, crushing the plastic bottle in my hand a little. I felt the rage pumping through my body at this point. I was beyond pissed.

"I leave to get one measly bottle of water, and you fucking talk about my girlfriend?! How low of all of you." I felt my emotions become overwhelming, I was about to cry. "I don't say anything about your dates."

They all stayed silent, letting me rant on.

"Slash. She doesn't look like a fucking Donkey. You do! She looks better than all of your girlfriends and your exes. I see the best in her, she makes me happy and if you guys can't see that, then you're blind." I almost yell, getting more mad than I already was.

Again, no sounds.

"Duff. She isn't using me for fame. She would never do that to me. What we have is genuine. I'm sorry you never had the best girlfriends, but she wouldn't do that to anyone." I started flinging my hands around.

Still silent.

"Izzy. Poor ol Izzy. You talk about my girlfriend dressing slutty! Look at yours, she dresses like a fucking stripper on the job!" I let everything go, "And Steven! Since when did you hate y/n? Why didn't you bring that up to me."

"I didn't ever hate her!" He panicked, clearly now on edge.

The room went silent again. I was going to hurt someone if I ever hear talking about y/n again.

"I'm sorry." Duff muttered, catching everyone's attention.

"Me too." Steven sniffled, wiping at his tears.

"Me three." Izzy added, looking down at his feet.

Slash stayed quiet. I knew he wasn't going apologize, I really didn't care. I am staying with y/n.

"Anything to say Saul?" I asked, using his very real name.

"Nope. I don't regret what I said. I don't like her, I'm not going to kiss ass and say I do." He smirked, his poofy hair covering his eyes like usual.

"And I don't care. She's not going anywhere, deal with it." I smiled, clenching my jaw. "And if I hear any of you mutter a damn word about her again, you're gone."

I heading out of the door, slamming it behind me. I headed for the exit, needing a smoke real bad.
///