Preference 07

While their on tour

Axl: Of course you miss your ginger boyfriend while he's on tour, but it gives you a break from his craziness. When he is home, he's always throwing parties and drinking a lot, which sort of upsets you. But what can you say? You love Axl. You call him every single day, no matter what time, no matter where, you are crazy in love with him.
///

Slash: When Saul's away, you have some time to clean the house, which never gets done when he's there. But whenever you're finished, you start missing your guitarist boyfriend. It's hard to be away from him, especially for so long.
///

Duff: You obviously miss Duffy, but he is doing his job. You know Duff loves what he does, so you are a hundred percent supportive. While he's gone, you usually hang out with your brother/sister. You waste time waiting for your favorite person, Duffy, to come home.
///

Izzy: It's so different while Izzy is on tour, you feel like you've lost a part of you. You miss him so much, but it gives you time to be productive and focus on your work. You count the days until you get to see your boyfriend again.
///

Steven: Where do you even start? Steven being gone is so weird to you. You have only been together for a little so, you haven't gotten used to not being around Steven and his goofiness. You miss your childish boyfriend, wishing he didn't leave in the first place. You spend your time listening to his music, awaiting his arrival.
///