Steven Imagine 01

Your first kiss

You and Steven have been together for two weeks, but you know you love this man. You both love being around each other and you are so in love.

You two had just got done at the studio, which you just hung out with Axl's girlfriend. You loved seeing Steven play, it was so interesting to you. You loved music and seeing your boyfriend pursue what he loved made you so happy.

When you got home, you and Steven immediately headed for the couch to watch some movies. You and Steven always watched movies in your spare time, which you adored.

You waited for Steven to cook some popcorn, which you both loved. You sat there, noticing how long it was taking him.

"Cmon Stevie. We don't have all night, you gotta get up early and go to the studio again." You reminded the blonde man.

"I know, I know. Just give me one second." He chuckled, putting the finishing touches on his food.

He walked into the living room with two bowls of popcorn, one for you and one for him. You smiled as he handed the plastic bowl. He sat beside you, wrapping his arm around you.

You grabbed the remote and turned on the movie, Top Gun, nuzzling more into his side. You started eating your popcorn, taking in the buttery flavour.

(Time Skip)

Half way through the movie, you fell asleep. Steven didn't move, afraid he'd wake you. He'd already finished his popcorn, so the empty bowl was on the floor.

You had been so tired and Steven knew that. He cuddled you closer as he watched the movie closely. The phone started ringing which caused him to groan and jump up from his seat.

You shifted, sitting up and rubbing your tired eyes. You listened to Steven talk on the phone, turning and pausing the movie. You turned around on the couch, being able to see the kitchen where Steven was standing.

He looked over while listening to whoever was on the phone, smiling sweetly. He said a few more things before saying his goodbyes and hanging up the phone.

"I am so sorry Baby." He sighed, slugging over and sitting beside you, "Izzy wants me to come over in a couple minutes to help Axl move a couch or something."

"It's okay." You giggled, grabbing the side of his face.

He turned his head towards you, his eyes sparkling. You felt your cheeks flush as you leaned in a little. You parted your lips, waiting for Steven to lean in.

He leaned in, his mind running. He parted his lips as you pressed your lips against his. He tasted to sweet, like vanilla.

He pulled back quickly, his eyes widening. His smile faded as complete shock took over him.

"Are you okay?" You giggled, your hand falling from his cheek.

"Did you.. Did you just kiss me?" He gasped, looking into your eyes.

You nodded, pecking his cheek. You watched as he blushed, making you smile.

You turned to the tv, thinking he didn't want to kiss you back. He grabbed your chin and turned your head toward him.

He pressed his lips back against yours. You felt your heart flutter, blush creeping onto your cheeks. He pulled his lips back, opening his eyes.

You smiled and grabbed his hand, opening your eyes and looking into his icey blue eyes. His perfect smile appeared, causing you to smile and look away.

He grabbed the remote, looking back over at you.

"Shall we?" He asked, chuckling a little.

"We shall." You smiled.

///

I'm so sorry, this took forever for me to write. I am running out of ideas, but I will try my best!
-Asher :P