11 || to fly or to fall

I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw youI don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of youI've been sleeping so long in a 20-year dark nightAnd now I see daylight, I only see daylight-Daylight, Taylor Swift

I don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of you
I've been sleeping so long in a 20-year dark night
And now I see daylight, I only see daylight
-Daylight, Taylor Swift

I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw youI don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of youI've been sleeping so long in a 20-year dark nightAnd now I see daylight, I only see daylight-Daylight, Taylor Swift

November 18th, 2015
Seoul, South Korea

The lab is cold, quiet, empty. Madlenka kneels on the laminate floor and peers into the machine, where Ultron's new body is being fabricated. The blue lights from the machine glow onto her face as she watches, wide-eyed, lips parted.

"It's- He's alive. I can feel him." the little girl whispers, interrupting the quiet of the vast lab.

"Oh, she speaks!" Ultron says.

"What is he?" she murmurs, "He's not human."

"Technically, no, but biologically, yes." Cho tells her, "Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream. We're uploading your cerebral matrix...now."

"I can read him. He is dreaming." Wanda says.

"I wouldn't call it dreams. It's Ultron's base consciousness, informational noise. Soon-"

"How soon?" Ultron cuts in, "I'm not being pushy."

"We're imprinting a physical brain. There are no shortcuts. Even if your magic gem is-"

Suddenly, Wanda screams, seeing into Ultron's mind, his true intention, "How could you?"

"How could I what?" he asks, boredly.

She pulls Madlenka away from the cradle and retreats back to Pietro, "You said we would destroy the Avengers, make a better world."

"It will be better."

"When everyone is dead," she says, gravely.

"That is not- The human race will have every opportunity to improve."

"And if they don't?" Pietro asks, paling slightly at the realisation.

"Ask Noah."

"You're a madman."