Flower-Child's Glossary

Insane (adj.): Someone who doesn't do what YOU think is logical.

Example: And then I met you by a chance once upon a day and when our eyes met, we kept dancing. We were considered insane by the people who couldn't hear the music. Our song was on and only us can hear it.

Happiness (n.): a feeling you aquire when you please someone else even with the simplest words or surprises.

Example: Seeing happiness in his eyes when he read my unexpected love words erased all the sadness in me, at least until I left him.

Warrior (n.): Someone who has fought in a fight that is either between him and himself or between him and life.

Example: Life is a battle and you can point out the true warrior from the cleanness of his shield and the deepness of his scars.

Monster (n.) : an undefined creature living inside every of us, who comes out only for destruction.

Example: "Don't be afraid. There aren't any monsters under your bed. They're inside you." They say.

Dead (adj.): A body that no longer functions, and ends in a specific time and place, never leaving that place.

Example: Your arms are my grave and I've heard dead stay in the grave forever.

Love (n.): A feeling which brings you back to life but it posesses you to that one person, blinds you from the truth, and makes you feel that they're your home, but they're not.

Example: How could a monster of a shattered mind, wrecked soul and a dead heart be brought to life by your touch of love, my angel?

Eye (n.): An organ in the living organism, and it's the best organ to communicate with people through it.

Example: People's mouths lie, read their words from their eyes. Eyes never lie.

Heart (n.): Another organ in the living organism, and it pumps blood for you to stay alive, but some people use it instead of their brains when they fall in love which is very dangerous.

Example: Never follow your blinded heart, follow your brain.

If you want peace, don't fall in love.