Angel-mate.

I've fallen in love with them. I've fallen with them so hard.

Those pale eyes of every shade of blue.
They reflect your soul and your soul is a golden mystery box and I can't find its key. You've always liked hiding it somewhere from humans.

But I'm in love. I'm in love with the way your eyes wander when you're thinking..

The way your lens suddenly grows bigger, your pale eyes only get brighter like they were polished by the shattered words and mixed-up thoughts controlling your wrecked mind, thinking that they've found a convincing definition for this contradictory life..

You're lost.

So lost here.

But your eyes only get more beautiful.

You only get more beautiful.

Whenever I look in your eyes, I try to read every letter in your soul, but i fail.

They remind me of my inside that I've failed in understanding too.

Because actually, you're not from here. You're more like a meteor, a beautifully glowing shooting star that landed mistakenly on our planet, now marginalized from your own galaxy.

You keep on knocking on the doors of the skies but they were closed now and you can't get out.

You're a meteor and i wish I was the grass receiving you in my arms.

Your perspective to the world is different.

The sun isn't shining in your eyes and the sky seems covered with the smoke of every breath an evil soul exhales to the sky.

But, no, you're not a star, you're more like an angel and I can see your enormous white hidden wings.

They're so fascinating, just like you.

Every night, you try to leave but you can't.

You're stuck in our ugly planet.

Despite the mystery within you that scares me sometimes, I still feel myself with you. I don't mind showing you my hidden wings that I've always been too scared to show to anybody.

I've been left here too.

Just don't leave our planet. We'll leave together oneday. I promise.

Will you stay?