Forever

-Absence of my happiness and comfort is because of your disappearance so it's really complicated.

~You're a shinning star but really dark inside.

-You're right.

~I love you, I'll never leave you again.

-But you're a human and humans die. I wish you weren't a human. I wish you were a ghost and I wish I was haunted by you.

~You are not haunted, because I'm hopefully not a ghost, but you're ill. I'm like cancer in your blood, I'll take over every cell in your body. You'll never get rid of me. If you try, you'll die before you succeed.

-What if you died, my favorite human?

~I won't.

And now I understood what you meant when you said you won't die.

You never will and you never did, actually.

You planned that one day you'll leave, and you know you'll never die inside me.

You know how to kill and you killed me very well.

And here I am, all alone and I can feel something inside me collapsing.

And I'm just sitting right here, doing nothing about it.

What can I do to the fight inside me? To the great unplanned changes? To the extremely negative effects on my health and body? Nothing.

I can't just put my hand inside my chest and take away the pain, no. I can only feel the pain and die with it.

Or..
I can kidnap you and trap you to my arms, forever.

No, I can't, I just can't.

I've got nothing to do..

Dear my favorite serial killer,

If you're reading this, then you have to know that the crazy-in-love mature young lady you've killed still loves you and always will.

Love,
Me.