freddy comes back

Once Freddy had grabbed the bits and pieces he was going to spoil the little boy with, he made his way back.
Freddy wanted Gregory to fill his little tummy so he wouldn't feel hungry anymore.

As he walked, he watched his surroundings. To him this was home. Vibrant, loud. As if the rainbow had thrown up all over the place and no one cleaned it up. This was normal. Around the corner of his eye he spotted the daycare. He began to think to himself. 'What if I take him there? It's far more safer than out here isn't it?'.

He had made his decision. Once the boy was done feasting on the snacks, he would take the boy to Sun's daycare.

Once he got back to El Chips he went over to the boy, who was now napping peacefully at the table, cuddled up to his blanket.

"Gregory?"

Freddy gently shook him.

"Wake up superstar"

Gregory groaned a little and sat up.

"Freddy?"

The bear smiled and picked him up, sitting down and placing the boy on his lap.

"It's me. I've brought snacks and sandwiches. Apple juice too"

Gregory hugged the animatronic and looked at him with sleepy eyes.
Freddy opened his hatch carefully and let the boy pick out whatever he wanted to eat first.
Gregory quickly went for the orange juice and animal crackers, but was struggling on picking a sandwich.

"Do you not know what you'll like?"

Gregory shook his head. He'd never been able to have a choice. He'd usually pick whatever was available in the trash at the end of the day.

"A lot of kids like this one. I hear it's sweet"

Freddy took out a strawberry jam sandwich and gave it to the boy.
Gregory took it with a smile and began to eat. As he ate, Freddy watched his every move. The little boy was eating slow, savouring every bite as if it was the last time he would ever eat and that broke Freddys big metal heart.

Gregory ate and leaned against the bear.

"Once you're done why don't we go to the daycare? I'll introduce you to someone nice whilst we're there. He's lots of fun to play with"

"Everyone here is scary but you..."

Freddy wiggled his ears a little, not wanting to cause the boy any distress.

"I'll protect you whilst we're there superstar. I promise"

Gregory nodded and took the last bites and sips of his snacks.

"Can I hide in your hatch da- I mean Freddy"

The bear watched him surprised.

"Of course superstar!"